Sign in to follow this  
DennisCooper

Innovadrive NXG-39 & Kenwood DMX-125DAB - Combo Deal

Hi,

I have a Kenwood DMX-125DAB and NXG-39 for sale. The head unit is a current model from Kenwood and is their entry level shallow depth unit in the range. Still a very well specified unit for the price level and perfect for those who may not have a smartphone or would like a head unit to work without having one connected etc. Full details and features run down here on Kenwood's website

https://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/car/nav_mm/mm/DMX125DAB/

I purchased this unit for the sole reason to test fit into the NXG-39 I have available for E39 owners. It turns out the 'nose' of the head unit is an annoying 1mm too tall to fit through the aperture and thus, that 1mm amount of material needs to be filed down to make the clearance. It took me about 10 minutes to do this. Pictures of it within the NXG-39 just after filing;

IMG_20200330_161417_zpsmgcxxfc0.jpg
IMG_20200330_161331_zpsynfad8tg.jpg
IMG_20200330_160752_zps1khp1s6g.jpg
IMG_20200330_160738_zpsfzjwzl49.jpg
IMG_20200330_160630_zpsegayvxyk.jpg

The fit is snug once the 1mm is filed off. The unit still has the protective film on the screen and is now back in it's original box with all supplied accessories.  I've not fitted this at all so I don't have installed pictures, however to give an idea of how it'll look in an E39 dash please take a look at this thread;

The NXXG-39 is a brand new, unused item in this offer :)

£399 delivered to UK mainland addresses. International and higher cost UK locations please get in touch for an accurate shipped amount.

Cheers, Dennis!