Sign in to follow this  
DennisCooper

Innovadrive NXG-39 & Parrot Asteroid Smart - Combo Deal

Hi, 

I have a Parrot Asteroid Smart and NXG-39 fascia/fitting kit combo for sale. The head unit was the first fully featured shallow depth double DIN head unit from a respected and high quality brand to come onto the market back in 2013. Due to the shallow depth, it meant it could be fitted into an E39 (and E46, E38/E53 etc) without needing to cut/modify the airbox. The result is a flush fit to the dash shape and contours. The unit has worked fantastically well in the time I've had it, the last 18+ months it's been out of my car whilst I had a respray & mechanical overhaul done. I did a writeup of the install and the link is here with plenty of pictures & discussion;

Also included in this deal is a NXG-39 fascia fascia and mounting solution to give a very close to OEM look in the dash of your E39. Full details and pictures here

The NXG-39 is a brand new unused item in this offer :)

The head unit will come with all it's original accessories and box etc. In excellent condition, no marks or scratches on the screen and no other negative physical aspects. 

£389 delivered to UK mainland addresses. International and higher cost UK locations please get in touch for an accurate shipped amount.

A few more pictures;

DSC00621_zpswt9gxcgx.jpg
DSC00600_zpszvkiwgot.jpg
DSC00599_zpslzxcwoor.jpg
DSC00598_zpsr7mmjuzk.jpg

Cheers, Dennis!