E39mad

E36 treated to...

...a new hood. It's a German Sonneland mohair and I think looks far better in blue, it used to be black. Only issue is that the hood has stay up for 7 days 

IMG_20200728_155113642.jpg

IMG_20200728_155052810.jpg

IMG_20200728_155102006.jpg

9 minutes ago, duncan-uk said:

Been hosing it down your way though Rupert so you're not missing out!

...but it's gonna be dry and hot for the next 4 days at least. 

First big trip out today with a 60 mile drive to Warrington and back; roof down. Am delighted with the new roof and the new straps means the operation is so much smoother than before. 

With the wind deflector and windows up the climate control even kept some the heat off me!! 

Happy days.

2 hours ago, kenny said:

Glad to see your happy with it Rupert, a guy over the road from me is letting his rot on the drive.

It's been a great fun asset when the weather is fine - luckily it's tucked away in a dry garage the rest of the time.

No rot on mine which is rare. So many are still being broken up. Does your neighbour have any plans for it?

It's been a great fun asset when the weather is fine - luckily it's tucked away in a dry garage the rest of the time.

No rot on mine which is rare. So many are still being broken up. Does your neighbour have any plans for it?

A good mate of mine has had a cosmos black 328i sport coupe for the last 16/17 yrs. it was high spec when he bought it and has not long passed 100k now. It has wanted for nothing. Was a daily but sits in his garage now and is used for pleasure on a regular basis

It's a proper survivor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk