Piper

Is this M5 really worth the money?

£10k for a 180k, low spec M5?

Surely this figure is gonna fall.

I just can't see how, post pandemic, the price can be justified anymore...along with 5k E34s, 6k E38s, 10k E32s etc etc

Screenshot_2020-07-11-18-05-59-821_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Edited by Piper

A day will come where you'll be saying '' I remember when you could buy one of these for 10k'' ;)

Most m5's start at 10k now and until interest rates go up, people won't be putting money in the banks.

Just so you know, the average used car cost more after lockdown due to stupidly high demand and low stock. At worst, things will get back to normal.

20 hours ago, Davidwood said:

A day will come where you'll be saying '' I remember when you could buy one of these for 10k'' ;)

Most m5's start at 10k now and until interest rates go up, people won't be putting money in the banks.

Just so you know, the average used car cost more after lockdown due to stupidly high demand and low stock. At worst, things will get back to normal.

Very optimistic David!

On 7/14/2020 at 6:48 PM, Bumbaclut said:

what tragic person paid 11k for a nova?

hahaha,

The scary thing is, I had a dozen calls in the first hour of listing it.

Prices are crazy out there. I collect old honda bikes too and bikes that I was paying £1000 for before lockdown are now double that

On 13/07/2020 at 10:11, Davidwood said:

I remember when you could get one for £5k, Mike Brewer on Wheeler Dealers paid £4k for one, those days have well and truly gone, when the e39 m5 bottomed out price wise, so the advertised car at £10k is probably not far off on the money.

On 20/07/2020 at 10:46, Steve van hool said:

I remember when you could get one for £5k, Mike Brewer on Wheeler Dealers paid £4k for one, those days have well and truly gone, when the e39 m5 bottomed out price wise, so the advertised car at £10k is probably not far off on the money.

Don't count ya chickens Steve....used car market is going to crash

On 21/07/2020 at 20:54, Piper said:

Don't count ya chickens Steve....used car market is going to crash

I definitely won't count my chickens Piper, either way it makes no odds for me, because I'm not looking to sell my car, at the moment.