740mick

Not a bad nights work

777.8kms,Broxburn to Telford to Enfield,25 plts of fine Scottish fish delivered,now parked at Hatfield,trailer dropped ready to be loaded for a load back up tonight,

Not bad going really considering all the roadworks and speed limits within them en route,also lucky as i missed the shenanigans on the M6 up around Carlisle with a Police Incident that has delayed a couple of other drivers i know heading for the Southwest for over 3hrs.

Sounds like a challenging drive, are the roads back to normal now and was it nice driving on deserted roads over the last few months?

Pretty much back to normal now Barry,not as busy through the night but downside is overnight roadworks seem to spring up at an alarming rate with little advanced warning,

Came out of Telford at around 0200hrs,M6 shut Jct10 to Jct8 and M6 toll shut at JctT2,where,s the thinking in shutting both main southbound routes on the same night.

When lockdown was first implemented it was quite eerie at times how little traffic there was,great for making progress though.

No i don,t eat tacos but yes i did take 3 seperate breaks during the night,one after 4.15hrs driving and another after tipping Telford so i could then legally drive on to Enfield where i had another tacho break waiting for the customer to open.