Sign in to follow this  
Yuri84

Bmw e60 ncs expert errors. Help needed.

Hi. I wonder if somebody could help me out because i am stuck.

Want to do some coding on my e60 07 plate pre lci. I have cable and bmw standart tools. 

I when ncs expert is reading ecu error pops up and it states Following feature is invalid for FA: $820. So basically it will not read FA for cas or lma.

I updated sp daten files for my chassi,but still no joy.

It is funny,because it work great on our e61 57 plate which is lci model and i cdone some coding,but as soon as i plug in my e60 i keep getting same error.

Maybe somebody could help me out?

Many thanks

There is no additional equipment or coding for $820. That's why NCS has a discrepancy and flags an error. Most likely that vehicle has been coded with third party tools and that's generated an FA code which does not exist. You have to go thru your FA list and change it properly.

On 6/23/2020 at 2:35 AM, Clavurion said:

There is no additional equipment or coding for $820. That's why NCS has a discrepancy and flags an error. Most likely that vehicle has been coded with third party tools and that's generated an FA code which does not exist. You have to go thru your FA list and change it properly.

Hi. Thanks for reply. Where do i chage FA? I am complete novice in this to be honest.