Sign in to follow this  
s11

G31 Boot Liner

Hello from an ex F31 newbie :)

My 520d Touring is arriving next week and me and the dog are very excited

Main problem is that one of us is very hairy and sheds alot so we would like a boot liner for the new motor

Second problem is that we are struggling to find something suitable and would be grateful for a bit of help in where to look

The old 3 series had an aftermarket boot liner which was great in covering the boot floor and seat backs, and very great in having a split 1/3 2/3 for the seat backs but used aftermarket velcro to protect the sides of the boot from dog hair which just failed to be man/dog enough for the job

So, any recs for a 5 series boot liner which covers the floor, seat backs and still lets us use the split facility, and also covers the sides of the boot space very warmly received

The car is ours for 3y this time so happy to splash a bit more cash

Thank you

Plenty of options available. Just search BMW boot liners on the 'net.

I've got a genuine BMW one for my F21 and it is perfect. Wasn't a bad price at £80. Weirdly I bought it new off eBay from BMW. I am sure there is a genuine option.

I ordered one from Premier products (which I think may be the same company as bootliners) for my G31 touring. I have a long'ish hair dog and also do a bit of mtn biking so dirty kit and bike in the rear of the car. It's a quilted black material which is waterproof. It is fully shaped to the car, comes with velcro that you do need to stick onto the carpet to keep it's shape. I've only had it for a month or so though.

I've got the additional boot flap to pull over the bumper and also the seat back 40/20/20 split which seems to work well. The only small issue is when I use the seat drop down buttons I have to make sure the velcro on the split seat section is apart or the seat won't drop.

I didn't really want to spend a load, but as you, I'm looking to keep the car for the foreseeable so splashed out a bit. Mine was £149.99. It does seem a good bit of kit. I was going to take some photos but tbh, they'd be similar to what you get from the website.

https://www.premierproductsltd.co.uk/product/bmw-5-series-g31-touring-2017-present-fully-tailored-boot-liner