chopp

E39 M5 2002

Hi all I'm putting my mint! M5 up for sale she's done 92000 i bought her of forum 3/4 years ago for 15k I'm looking for 17k of forum member! The work done on this car by previous owner is amazing! I've just had fine detailing done to her and got her spot on engine doesn't burn oil! Think I've put half litre in 3/4 years of ownership any inspection welcome she runs perfect! No time wasters please I've had tv converted to digital this car has electric rear blind and backdrop blinds which my last 03 M5 never had!?

IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0697.JPG

IMG_0698.JPG

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

IMG_0702.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0709.JPG

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

Hi Chopp, 

Looks as though it's a nice example!

I'd suggest you detail the maintenance you've done in your 3/4 years of ownership as well as take plenty more good clear pictures and highlight any imperfections etc. It'd help if you list the spec as well along with interior pictures and any other options etc. The North West covers a good bit of area, so whereabouts roughly are you located?!

Good luck with the sale !

Cheers, Dennis!

Cheers Dennis car has no imperfections no rust no spots will try get proper clear pics didn't wanna fill page up! I live Cheshire near Chester 

Hi, If I remember correctly this car was advertised on here about 7-8 months ago ( could be longer). Was it bluewater metallic ? I recall it being a nice example...

Hi Jon think it's called silverstone blue looks silver some times an looks silver/blue sometimes!?:-))

Isnt this the car Kieron Sykes did up? some of the pictures look like his off the build thread

Yes it's Kieron's car think he done wonders! Dunno if it's silverstone or blue water jus know it looks ace!?:-)

Jobs I got done! Wheels refurbed scratch on back seat done / driver seat bolster done/ tv converted/tiny cat claw nail mark sealed/blister in side filler cap done/new alternator/2 new tyres goin on back next week/driver side mirror leaked sorted/new battery/air con serviced/pd sensors done/top strut mounts replaced gonna get 3 brake pipes replaced as mot advisor said might need doin so it flys through next mot! Plus bits! Still dunno what colour is!:-)

Hi all I'm gonna put pics up off service history no reason to think it's dodgy! I bought car 4 years ago and took I straight to my garage mate who is part owner and trusted mechanic/ mot tester Kevin Mc Moran he looked over car and done oil service for me and was happy all was good and reset service interval timer! The reason car has not been serviced in last four years is because she only done 4000 miles!? The oil in engine is as clean as new oil in container! Car has ran impeccably she happy burbling along at 40/60 but if you press loud pedal she can still terrify you! Car will be sold with original GP 51 ERO number plate! There is a thread on u tube been put on by someone not me! U can watch type in E39 M5 2002 rebuild 

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0784.JPG

Few more pics daughter gonna sort clear history shots

IMG_0789.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

Edited by chopp
New pics

Yes that's my old motor - cant justify buying it back though. Never did a youtube rebuild video though just the thread in detailing world as someone else has posted.

I know alb! My prob was Kieron done services him self which isn't to difficult but service interval timer was not getting reset! So needed car checking top to toe and reset!my mechanic I used agreed to do next day so! In it went and poor stamp on record!? But timer reset all good don't think it cut corners on history!? Any way it seems I'm asking bit much for M5!? Think it best documented one I seen but hey ho! Bottom line is I'm gonna drop price to 15000 won't go any lower! This is my final price! Thanks all for your interest ps put these bad boys on yesterday because rear walls looked bit perished after car standin! I'm done thanks:D

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Hi John conti sport contact 3  I only let Mobil 1 go in this motor and know Kieran used the same 

Numerous "Vines of Redhill" stamps in the book I notice - less than two miles up the road from me.