Sign in to follow this  
simufly

CCM

The CCM on the car has the VIN on the outside, are they coded to the individual car or are they just plug and play?

I have previously swapped out the CCM with a replacement and had no issues (or warnings)

1 hour ago, MIJTEC said:

I have previously swapped out the CCM with a replacement and had no issues (or warnings)

Hey buddy, d'ya find you get the warnings on the freeway or around the neighborhood as well? Getting good gas mileage with CC? 

Edited by Sir Anthony Regents-Park

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 17:53, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Hey buddy, d'ya find you get the warnings on the freeway or around the neighborhood as well? Getting good gas mileage with CC? 

Hi mate - sorry for the late reply.

I had no warnings from changing the CCM (couple of years back) but recently I am getting the lights/oil level low warnings when starting the car. However this I believe to be due to the LCM. Not had the time yet to get it sorted :)

Stay safe, Maj

On 21/05/2020 at 16:10, simufly said:

The CCM on the car has the VIN on the outside, are they coded to the individual car or are they just plug and play?

All E34 modules (as far as I am aware) are plug and play, itsd one reason why its such an easy car to service.