sharkfan

The holy grail of genuine Alpina alloys?

^^^

This; £4500 for alloys with 4-5 year old Falken tyres on, so midrange at best...

No thanks; laughable price and they're never going to sell anywhere near that amount

£1500-£2k IMO, at a push as whoever buys them will want to stick new, decent tyres on them

Very rare wheels. Pricey but I wouldn’t be surprised seeing them shipped to US or sold here for this money.

Someone needs their bumps reading if they think they're gonna get £5k for those alloys :lol:

I have a set of four fronts on my E34 so 9x18 all round as the rears won't fit a non-///M E34 without changing the rear trailing arms but mine are a set of 5 and I am glad I picked them up many years ago for a fraction of the cost these days.

12 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

I have a set of four fronts on my E34 so 9x18 all round as the rears won't fit a non-///M E34 without changing the rear trailing arms but mine are a set of 5 and I am glad I picked them up many years ago for a fraction of the cost these days.

They are lovely wheels, when immaculate and fully refurbed. 

But no one is gonna pay £5k for shitted up examples. Even £1k would be pushing it IMO. 

£2k immaculate and professionally refurbed if say is a fair price 

Hi,

greenelekta - We all have regrets of various car related things we've done/not done in the past! 

Zackpl - Agreed,  there's various enthusiasts wanting these wheels!, just very very few on this forum unfortunately.

Bumbaclut - Don't worry, even though both listings have ended, it's due to one set selling and for close to the amended asking price of £4.5K and the other set still being around ..  for now! 

I'm in semi regular contact with the seller and he has a number of rare sets of wheels for sale along with some nice project cars and parts etc, so in due course I'll hope I can put some pictures up once his project(s) get completed

Cheers, Dennis!

There has always been a huge desire for these wheels amongst the E31 crowd who also organised themselves into a group buy of replica front spoiler and B12 5.7 carbon fibre ducted bonnets a few years ago hence quite a few B12 5.7 replicas around. They do look good on an E32/34 and the provided you fit the correct size tyres you get the same ride as a late M5 on 18" M-Paras - I seem to recall seeing a set on an E38 at sometime too - again, they looked great.