d_a_n1979

Who's on Instagram

If you're on and you want to share; pop your name/'handle' here:

Mines: dan_b1979

No one on it then, or have you something to hide from us all? :lol::ph34r:

4 minutes ago, 535i Andrew said:

Lol,

LinkedIn, Whatsapp, messenger, the book of many faces, here. That's already 5 places where I get insults from on a daily basis, I don't need another.  :D

Softlad :lol: 

9 minutes ago, adam- said:

adam_g4fku 

Mostly Golf/Arduino content.  Few of abusing an E39.

Yeah; mines deffo not just car related; more of the stupid stuff I lift really :lol: 

Never been on facebook, linkedin, instagram or whatever; tried whatsapp with a few mates a few years ago but it became really obvious pretty quickly that I am not suited to 'social media'...  so I deleted whatsapp too.

Up to a few years ago I couldn't even be searched for by name on Google but work inevitably changed that.

43 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

Never been on facebook, linkedin, instagram or whatever; tried whatsapp with a few mates a few years ago but it became really obvious pretty quickly that I am not suited to 'social media'...  so I deleted whatsapp too.

Up to a few years ago I couldn't even be searched for by name on Google but work inevitably changed that.

I'm on Insta as it's my preferred platform for stuff I'm interested in and to follow fellow 'idiots' that do the stuff I do (with some car & gardening stuff thrown in there too) :lol: 

FB - I'm on there to 'stalk' candidates as my business revolves around Digital & Social Media; so if candidates I deal with profess to be 'Social Media Gods/Guru's :roll: ) I need to be able to see that as that's exactly what my client(s) will do; but I'm also on the E39 pages as they come in handy at times :) 

Twitter; on there as a business to follow other businesses etc

WhatsApp; just for messaging and sending pictures rather than forking out MMS messaging prices etc

That's about it; not interested in other platforms

Dumped FB as I was getting fed up with the inane postings, I do LinkedIn but in a small way as I'm no longer involved in B2B sales or interaction, never Tweeted or Twittered and I don't do Instagram as I don't know anyone else who does. I have a family Whatsapp and a work related one, but that's the lot.

Have FB account but rarely use. Other than that, WhatsApp and this place!

Mine is @djsyxx

Mostly content of my M3 but will have more of the 530 on there. I'll have to put a build thread up at some point on here too. :)

FB and whatsapp only for me.

FB for mainly aviation groups, mostly frequenting BA History and Heathrow/Gatwick History groups. Also BMWCCGB Southern Region.

Whatsapp because it's so handy, either one on one or group chat.