Sign in to follow this  
E39mad

Harrys Garage

Had a quick look at Harry’s.  Not my cup of tea.  No interest whatsoever in supercars. Each to his own eh?

48 minutes ago, syncrofred said:

Had a quick look at Harry’s.  Not my cup of tea.  No interest whatsoever in supercars. Each to his own eh?

He does drive the X5 Phev a Golf Gti, a £4000 Merc SL600 and various Alfas. There is however a clear leaning towards expensive fast motors. Just like the way he presents.

Harry's garage is excellent, a real range of cars, yes there's a lot of new super cars, but the more interesting ones are in his own cars doing long trips. He also does a series called Harry's farm which is interesting. 

Tyrells classic cars is great too, he's rebuilding Harry's Lamborghini espada, the bloke is an encyclopedia.

Massive fan for a couple of years.  He's just moved 'garage', got rid of the little alfa - shame, I liked that one. Watching the Espada being put back together is top viewing.  Are you watching Tyrrells Classic Workshop too - love it.

Watched my first one ever last weekend funnily enough, the Rolls to the Arctic. Very watchable bloke and appears to be quite down to earth.