Spreadly

Was this you?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

In my fake M3 estate..... over 5 years ago....... Cannot remember.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Oooft

...and that's why my wife says not to honk the horn as you never know it could be an absolute psycho behind the wheel of the other car. 

Had one yesterday, in the Fort car park I just came out a space close to a junction and with the guy going into my space restricting my movements I was rather central as I attempted to turn right at the junction. A lady sees I'm in this position doesn't let me out but still try to turn right across the front of me???

Rather good looking lady, so I didn't tell her what I thought, plus I had the kids in the car, but it now me thats an idiot. Go figure.

On 2/17/2020 at 6:43 PM, roofer said:

Why was she taking a picture of his reg ? Prat.

Looks like a guy to me; by the name of  'Sparkle' according to the audio 

Edited by Flat Cap

On 17/02/2020 at 09:32, 535i Andrew said:

Oooft

...and that's why my wife says not to honk the horn as you never know it could be an absolute psycho behind the wheel of the other car. 

Good advice, don't rise to a challenge,  let it slide, and live to fight another day.

On 17/02/2020 at 14:49, Loadmaster said:

"The Fort"....? :huh:

Big shopping centre on the outskirts of Glasgow, only ‘weegies’ would name a shopping centre after a place of defensible refuge! :lol:

Good advice, don't rise to a challenge,  let it slide, and live to fight another day.
Totally agree. Its wierd in the UK if so one cuts you up you go ballistic. In India, Italy or even driving in Paris if you are not being cut up you're parked.

In the US you can use any lane on a motorway to make progress so you remove the under taking problem.

We seem to be in a middle state where we have just enough space to get offended. Too little or too much you don't care.

6 hours ago, pauliexjr said:

Big shopping centre on the outskirts of Glasgow, only ‘weegies’ would name a shopping centre after a place of defensible refuge! :lol:

:lol:... that leads me on to "weegies"....?!

... that leads me on to "weegies"....?!

Other Scots have a fascination on the term Weegies which we wear with pride. As we don't give a t0ss about anyone else to give them a name. Well apart from Aberdeen fans and that's based on fact.

4 hours ago, Lennox said:

Totally agree. Its wierd in the UK if so one cuts you up you go ballistic. In India, Italy or even driving in Paris if you are not being cut up you're parked. emoji3526.png

In the US you can use any lane on a motorway to make progress so you remove the under taking problem.

We seem to be in a middle state where we have just enough space to get offended. Too little or too much you don't care.

I agree with the driving in Paris bit where there is no quarter given or expected when driving there, I used to drive in Paris quite a bit, and had to remember when coming off the ferry at Dover to modify my driving so as not to upset  local UK drivers!

9 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

:lol:... that leads me on to "weegies"....?!

Glaswegians, a well balanced folk, generous and good natured (you’ve got to say things like that or they take offence and beat the crap out of you!) :D

3 hours ago, Steve van hool said:

Yep, driving in France as a whole is a bit of a lottery, particularly in the South where they still embrace the quaint notion of “cede a droit” or give way to the right. Which basically means if you are on a roundabout you have to give way to people joining said roundabout.

The bizarre thing is they have abandoned this concept further North, exceedingly confusing! 

Yep, driving in France as a whole is a bit of a lottery, particularly in the South where they still embrace the quaint notion of “cede a droit” or give way to the right. Which basically means if you are on a roundabout you have to give way to people joining said roundabout.

The bizarre thing is they have abandoned this concept further North, exceedingly confusing! 
Ah that explains it!!!!!!

Let's just say I learned to swear in French very quickly one day.

9 minutes ago, pauliexjr said:

Yes, probably the best example being Arch de Triumph in Paris, you give way to traffic coming onto the Arch, bizarrely it actually works, even at rush hour.

2 hours ago, pauliexjr said:

Glaswegians, a well balanced folk, generous and good natured (you’ve got to say things like that or they take offence and beat the crap out of you!) :D

I can’t repeat what us Weegies call folk from Edinburgh on this forum. :D

4 hours ago, 535i Andrew said:

I can’t repeat what us Weegies call folk from Edinburgh on this forum. :D

That’s ok, I’m a total mongrel anyway, born in Lancashire, grew up in the East end of London, educated in Essex and moved to Central Scotland 30 years ago, Heinz 57 if ever there was! :lol: