Sign in to follow this  
themanstan

'89 535i £4,500

Nice clean car but quite a lot of money! Same spec as my old one, which was an F reg in brilliant red with grey cloth trim. 

Its a milea away from me, am going to pop round to see it not to buy it but to assess the condition.  If anyone is interested. in it, please get in touch.

Geoff

On 14/02/2020 at 23:06, GStarrr said:

Nice clean car but quite a lot of money!

Is it a lot of money? If its a solid shell and seems to be a cared for example then its probably about right given the current classic car market?

On 15/02/2020 at 00:06, GStarrr said:

Nice clean car but quite a lot of money! Same spec as my old one, which was an F reg in brilliant red with grey cloth trim. 

Absolutely, the E34, along with the E32 were the last of the panzer BMW's built like a brick shithouse, you only had to open, and close the doors to sense the build quality. Glad I ran a couple of 535i's when they were alot newer, a E34 535 was a real sleeper, and mile muncher, made any journey a pleasure.

22 minutes ago, Steve van hool said:

Absolutely, the E34, along with the E32 were the last of the panzer BMW's built like a brick shithouse, you only had to open, and close the doors to sense the build quality.

Was in a Uber Lexus last night - doors felt like an old peugeot when i shut them!