stu08

Lot's of genuine BMW E39 spare parts - £300 - Worcester

Good evening all,

Need to finish off my clear out of BMW parts. There are many parts, probably too many to list. The sum of parts is greater than £300.

- Sport A,B and C Anthracite interior trims x 1 

- Arm rest grip x 1

- Puddle lights for door cards x 4

- Drivers side window switch pack (non folding / non heated) x 1

- Passenger window switches x 3

- Centre air vent with new Bowden cable

- Lots of hardware (interior trim screws, seat and seat belt bolts, headlight screws, plastic tabs and metal clips)

- plastic sill trims (not kick plates) x 1 set 

- Bonnet latches x 2

- Door rubber seals x 1 set (these go around the door frame)

- Lower dashboard 

- Interior trim inserts (plastic rectangular clips)

- Door card clips (clip door card to door)

- Interior door handle caps

- Dashboard end caps (black)

I may have to add more parts. This is for collection as an entire bin. I won't post anything as I don't have time. These are all genuine BMW parts and are brand new. I can take photos, but only showing the parts in bags or wrapped up. If you really are interested come and see them.

Thanks for looking, 

Stu 

Edited by stu08

1 hour ago, stu08 said:

All parts heading to bin at weekend. Offers?

Don’t bin em Stu. People will have them, but you’ll need to post, so just make it clear that they’ll not be sent in a rush :) 

Tbh there's not much there that's very exciting and certainly not 300 quid. I'm guessing these are E39 but you don't state this.

Stick it on Ebay for 50 quid and you might sell it all. If it's a bargain it might sell, for 300 quid with no photos and no postage you won't. 

The door seals are probably the things worth money, the rest = the bin. Sad, but my local Sytners threw away a lot more. 

I did the last knockings of my e28 as a job lot on ebay (switches, bolts, relays, odds and ends) yielded about £60 with buyer to collect.

Cleared a space and went to a good home!

On 04/02/2020 at 17:48, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Tbh there's not much there that's very exciting and certainly not 300 quid. I'm guessing these are E39 but you don't state this.

Stick it on Ebay for 50 quid and you might sell it all. If it's a bargain it might sell, for 300 quid with no photos and no postage you won't. 

The door seals are probably the things worth money, the rest = the bin. Sad, but my local Sytners threw away a lot more. 

The A,B and C pillar trims alone come in around £300. I'll find the receipts. 

I should add not much of this stuff is meant to be particularly exciting. They are common parts (especially the hardware) which can break or require replacement when changing dashboards, interior trims, door cards, headlights etc.

48 minutes ago, stu08 said:

The A,B and C pillar trims alone come in around £300. I'll find the receipts. 

Ignore the negativity shite Stu... You’ve paid for them, you sell them for what you feel is right/reasonable :) 

Its up to you whether they sell or not, they’ll be wanted items, just having them posted out to interested parties does help, whee possible 

4 hours ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Ignore the negativity shite Stu... You’ve paid for them, you sell them for what you feel is right/reasonable :) 

Its up to you whether they sell or not, they’ll be wanted items, just having them posted out to interested parties does help, whee possible 

Aw bless. :P

16 hours ago, stu08 said:

I should add not much of this stuff is meant to be particularly exciting. They are common parts (especially the hardware) which can break or require replacement when changing dashboards, interior trims, door cards, headlights etc.

This is why you need to have half a day on Ebay, photographing and listing stuff. Wait for a weekend where there are £1 final fees. Yes it's effort but you should get a decent return. There are buyers wanting stuff, but not many who want to buy £300 worth of stuff in order to buy a bonnet catch! 

There's a company called BM Mini Parts who may take it all off you in one go: http://www.bmminiparts.com/