E93

F11 (facelift) - Lower grill removal

Happy New Year everyone.

Can the lower grill be removed/replaced without dropping the bumper?

are there any guides available?

Unfortunatey I hit a rabbit yesterday and the only damage is the lower grill has pushed itself in And I can’t get my hands behind it to push it back into the clips if that makes sense?

4FDA12DA-FD6F-422B-B12D-32430DFD0649.jpeg

EB741A0B-1288-4471-9F41-F83DBCA81DC7.jpeg

Thanks Andrew I think the guide you provided may be for a different style bumper as I can’t see how removing the side grills (fog light grills) will help to remove the middle grill

If you look carefully, at the top of this pic from when I was replacing my air guide assy you can see my standard nosecone on the floor. Looking like the grille just clips in, so you might be able to get at the right area by only removing the underside screws and wheelarch fasteners.

It's the last pic in the collection...

Edited by HandyAndy_UK

So I’ve tried a few times and looked at different guides but I still can’t figure out how to remove/replace this lower grill

im starting to think that the entire bumper needs dropping and to do that I think the front wheels need removing?

can anyone shed any light on this please?

The entire nosecone needs to come off, but although easier with the front wheels removed, it´s not actually necessary.