Sign in to follow this  
Leo aka Horse-On-Wheels_MS

Wheels for a E34 Ix?

Hi everyone, so I was thinking of a wheel upgrade from the standard style 6 without scraping anything or eating the wheel bearings, and I can't have staggered due to the nature of the Awd setup and apparently there are some drivetrain similarities between the e46 and e34.

So any wheel recommendations for an e34Ix?

And recently I have seen a bobert 16x9j et50   a style 21 reps non-stagered 17x8j et20  and a set of style 66 what would I need to do to make it fit? 

Thanks all

e36/e46 wheels stick in the arches a bit much if you ask me.  Some range rover wheels are similar offset.  

its about et54 or something on an iX?

I've got a square set of 17" e36 alpina classics on mine that are et46 and 8J wide with 245/45 17 tyres. Slight rubbing on the inner arch at full lock so maybe 235 tyres would be better? There are websites where you compare the original and proposed wheels technically re wheel bearing and rolling radius. Alpina setup was very similar when I did my research. 

7 hours ago, stevenc3828 said:

I've got a square set of 17" e36 alpina classics on mine that are et46 and 8J wide with 245/45 17 tyres. Slight rubbing on the inner arch at full lock so maybe 235 tyres would be better? There are websites where you compare the original and proposed wheels technically re wheel bearing and rolling radius. Alpina setup was very similar when I did my research. 

Pics please.