AlexGSi2000

Bodyshop Recommendations.

Morning,

My e39 is now approaching its 20th birthday - so looking for a reputable bodyshop that know their way around the e39.

Corrosion is starting to appear in the usual places (jacking points, sills, bootlid.etc) so wanting a repair / replacement of sills that will last.

Can anyone recommend any bodyshops that would fit the bill?

Can't say I've used them before but Colourspray in Bromborough on the Wirral have fully resprayed a carbon black E39 M5 which looked pretty good when it finished.  It's on their Facebook page.  I've used Auto Renew in Speke myself and were pleased with the paint work on my own M5 a few years ago after some welding etc. was done.

Hope you're enjoying the car! ;)

Can't say I've used them before but Colourspray in Bromborough on the Wirral have fully resprayed a carbon black E39 M5 which looked pretty good when it finished.  It's on their Facebook page.  I've used Auto Renew in Speke myself and were pleased with the paint work on my own M5 a few years ago after some welding etc. was done.

Hope you're enjoying the car! 
I had considered auto-renew, I live about a minutes walk away!
I know they have worked on another e39 M5 recently, I think it may be taking residence there too.
I guess I need to go and have a more in-depth chat with them nearer the time.

Yep - still enjoying ownership, plenty of work done and still need to finish my list in prep for my euro trip in April.

You should pop over to our unit sometime to catch up - we have brew making facilities :)

Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk

That's very handy it's close by, they did me a good job so I'd recommend.

Excellent, I will have to come down and have a look at what work's been done in the new year! There's always plenty of work to be done on these M5s :cool: 

That's very handy it's close by, they did me a good job so I'd recommend.

Excellent, I will have to come down and have a look at what work's been done in the new year! There's always plenty of work to be done on these M5s :cool: 
Sounds good - could do with you taking a look over to see what you make of it.

Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk