soorooshg

E34 M5 YouTube Video With LivingLifeFast

Hi all,

been a while since I’ve posted here, hope you’re all well. Just wanted to bring this to your attention, a couple weeks ago Ricky & I shot a feature video on my M5 for his channel, went pretty in depth with the details and took her out for a nice drive. Thought you guys might be interested in watching. Enjoy

3 hours ago, Azmontana said:

Nice pal posted this in Ringside original build thread. 

Oh sorry just saw that. Good shout, will get documented with all the rest of the stuff in the thread 

23 minutes ago, GStarrr said:

Nice e34 M5 :mrgreen:

Thank you, my dream car 

I'm thinking back to whatever shit box I had at the age of 24..... I think it was an ultra rare 2 door mk1 Jetta in lhd that my local breaker had just brought in on their truck. Cost me all of £50! had half a tank of fuel too! 

Respect! And don't listen to your dad! This is one of those cars you'll regret selling unless you've got it totally out of your system!

this cars had some work, I can remember it being a rusty/clocked shitbox a few years back that no one wanted!

On 03/12/2019 at 10:13, Flandy said:

I'm thinking back to whatever shit box I had at the age of 24..... I think it was an ultra rare 2 door mk1 Jetta in lhd that my local breaker had just brought in on their truck. Cost me all of £50! had half a tank of fuel too! 

Respect! And don't listen to your dad! This is one of those cars you'll regret selling unless you've got it totally out of your system!

I had an 2.9 xr4x4 when I was that age. I was quite proud of it too. But then again, much like your Jetta, it was 100% bought and paid for in full from my own hard work and graft...