apples12

BMW 'Black week' - 30% off connected drive services

Hi All,

Just a heads up, the BMW connected drive store has currently got 30% off for 'black week' - assuming some sort of play on black friday. 

Have just renewed my RTTI and online services. 

Enjoy! 

They do this every year, well worth waiting if a service has expired until around now to get the renewal at a discount.

I did exactly that and bought a map update and RTTI, and wasn’t going to renew concierge, online etc as they aren’t worth it (to me) but at some point in the last few months I changed my connected drive account to a new email address and in the process of adding the VIN to the new account & getting BMW to transfer the paid services over, my account has been reset and now I have RTTI, concierge and online booked until 2022! :mrgreen:

Mine expires 9/1/20, and whilst it says it can be extended within 3 months of expiry date, the option to purchase is greyed out and I am unable to click on it. Any idea why?

39 minutes ago, AJJ said:

Mine expires 9/1/20, and whilst it says it can be extended within 3 months of expiry date, the option to purchase is greyed out and I am unable to click on it. Any idea why?

The connected drive portal is rubbish at best.. give them a call and they should sort it for you

Just had an e-mail saying my booking has been completed, RTTI Goodwill Offer, so maybe they have given me a free year of it for the Connected Drive site being rubbish - or is that just wishful thinking?!