NuckingFuts

Few E39 bits for sale

Facelift xenon headlamps in need of a good polish, preferably new lenses if available separately - £110

full set of bulbs (D2S, 501 etc) - £50

540i front brakes with carriers (no bolts) - used, not refurbished, needs brake lines - £40

Manual grey touring interior (drivers seat will be removed upon successful purchase) - £75 

Prices are negotiable. Collection preferred or can post at buyers expense. 

Cheers

NF aka Deepan

Photos attached

6F4021D9-E543-470F-B7C5-19939D47E1D0.jpeg

A978665A-D703-45FF-A0FA-11BAF0D4FE76.jpeg

E0546D60-9C9F-435C-9B1B-A5F76E6D40B1.jpeg

D3D40343-7C31-408D-AF47-584C29935FE3.jpeg

14CF8D9E-D04D-4109-A980-8AAA24D841A9.jpeg

Edited by NuckingFuts

1 hour ago, kayser540 said:

Hi are the xenons with ballast?? And do they need new adjusters? 

regards 

Ballasts - Yes

Adjusters - I was told they had been done but I’d do them again just to be sure. They’re pre-2002 so you can split the lenses from the main unit and attack them that way. 
Also, it seems like one of the lights had been upgraded to HID or something at some point in the past, so one of the wires/holders has alternative wiring to oem. I’ll add a photo to the main list ASAP. 

I’ve also got a pair of M5 front calipers, pads and discs for sale to add to the list. The calipers haven’t been refurbished at all, and would be worth doing, but they definitely work. 

Edited by NuckingFuts

BUMP

Xenon - Headlamps 

Bulbs (D2S, H7, + 501) - I'd like to sell both the bulbs and headlamps together but if separate, so be it. 

Grey manual touring Interior - bargain basement interior, clean and no rips or tears but no leccy, no hot bot, nor massaging glutes. 

all these are still for sale. 

make me offers people, i'm not 100% firm on prices, I'm reasonable but i'll get offended at bids of £5. 

I'm desperate to get rid of these things. 

I still have the Lavendargrau Touring Heated and Electric interior for sale that's being treated by Carbon Collective's leather cleaner and hydrophobic ceramic protection. I also have a retrofit loom available (and the ability to replicate said loom) - yes i understand the original photos aren't the best, and i will take more asap, but they're not the lightest of things to move, nor wrap once clean. 

BUMP 

2 minutes ago, Carpe Diem said:

Hiya, how much for the heated seat loom?

Cheers

£500 - It comes with the most amazingly comfortable set of touring lavender grey heated and electrically adjustable seats I've certainly ever sat on. 

On 09/01/2020 at 13:59, NuckingFuts said:

BUMP

Xenon - Headlamps 

Bulbs (D2S, H7, + 501) - I'd like to sell both the bulbs and headlamps together but if separate, so be it. 

Grey manual touring Interior - bargain basement interior, clean and no rips or tears but no leccy, no hot bot, nor massaging glutes. 

make me offers people, i'm not 100% firm on prices, I'm reasonable but i'll get offended at bids of £5. 

I still have the Lavendargrau Touring Heated and Electric interior for sale that's being treated by Carbon Collective's leather cleaner and hydrophobic ceramic protection. I also have a retrofit loom available (and the ability to replicate said loom) - yes i understand the original photos aren't the best, and i will take more asap, but they're not the lightest of things to move, nor wrap once clean. 

BUMP 

Ha, I'd love to but I've just changed my interior for a heated sport interior. Did you say you had the ability to replicate the loom?

Cheers

On 23/01/2020 at 23:15, France92 said:

hi, i'm interested on 540i calipers with carriers

is shipping to italy available?

hi , sorry; just seen this. 

shipping to Italy is definitely possible yes. 

id have to double check the cost but most likely I can do £100 delivered? 

On 20/01/2020 at 16:22, Carpe Diem said:

Ha, I'd love to but I've just changed my interior for a heated sport interior. Did you say you had the ability to replicate the loom?

Cheers

yep, we can replicate the NLA retrofit loom if you need one. 

I’ll need to check how soon we can do so, as the loom I have currently I’d like to sell with the interior as a whole 

cheers

NF aka Deepan

BUMP

Xenon - Headlamps - SOLD 

Bulbs (D2S, H7, + 501) - I'd like to sell both the bulbs and headlamps together but if separate, so be it. - potentially sold

BUMP

On 28/01/2020 at 23:57, NuckingFuts said:

hi , sorry; just seen this. 

shipping to Italy is definitely possible yes. 

id have to double check the cost but most likely I can do £100 delivered? 

it's ok to me...let me know! ;)

11 minutes ago, France92 said:

it's ok to me...let me know! ;)

PM me your address and contact details and I’ll have a look at prices in the morning. Out on a parts run today so will be driving pretty much for the next 10 hours or so