NeilV535

How Many 535i Owners?

Petrol 530i here which afaik is rarer than the 535I :P

Love that alcantar. Leather especially pleather is a triumph of marketing and I'd rather alcantara any day.

Edited by bmwmike

Quirk of mine being registered as an MSport Turbo Auto makes it one of 40 on the road.

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/bmw_535i_m_sport_turbo_auto

I'd say that makes it pretty rare! Then with its option combinations, it's got to be unique.;)

I've seen 3 other 535is in the flesh I think. 

Another one here! Spent a year tracking down a 530/535i Touring and finally found a really nicely specced 535i. Got to the garage the following day and snapped it up.

BTW, I now have steering wheel envy!

6 hours ago, philipmartin50 said:

believe it or not been looking for one about 5 years. 

and

31 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Spent a year tracking down a 530/535i Touring

Lol! Nothing like that for me. 

I needed a replacement for the E60, pronto. On to the AUC website, enter location, budget and 5 Series. 200+ choices!

Untick the Lucifer juice option and I had a choice of 2 petrols, both 535is. Which was really a choice of 1 after discounting one at a dealer which I wouldn’t trust with a Mars Bar let alone a car.

Deal done over the phone after a couple of videos sent to me.

First time I saw mine was when I went to collect it from a dealer 190 miles away.:D

Needed to off load a 120d which I bought in haste after my 330i went pop, wanted a 530i but like hens teeth here in Northern Ireland, plenty of oil burners but not what I wanted.
Had a 523i for over 5 years checking every few months for an upgrade and finally got what I was looking for 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It’s really bad in NI for emission legislation isn’t? Therefore they are all Diesels in the main but wait hang on a minute........
Don't think emissions are any different to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Y15HAL said:

Nice when someone notices it, 

I stop noticing any F10/F11 if I don't notice twin single tail pipes wheel barrow style, aka the sign of a decent F10/F11. :P

And I know another 535i owner that does the same too. ;)

Although that has now been ruined by the G30/1 all having twin single tail pips wheel barrow style. :( 

True... The exhausts are the only clue if debadged. At least the Giulia Quadrifoglio has 4 exhausts so no one's in any doubt there's a fantastic engine up front! BMs are all looking  exactly tge same. 

3 hours ago, 535i Andrew said:

Ha yes but at least you aren’t a 518d owner trying to hide the shame as the exhausts give it away there is something decent up front. 

But the extra M badges make up for what's lucking under the bonnet :P