Taxboy

Current Sat Nav Map Version

I've currently got the 2019-1 maps for my 2013 520d with pro sat nav. I can't work out from the BMW Connected Web site if this is the current version.

Can anyone confirm please

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

2019-2 is the current version.
2020-1 will be released in a few weeks.
Thanks for that. Can't seem to find the download link on the ConnectedDrive site though even though my service is valid until 2020

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

I updated my Move maps to 2018-2 today. Downloaded the maps myself and then got a FSC code from this guy https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-MINI-CIC-NBT-MAP-UPDATE-FSC-CODE-MOVE-MOTION-PREMIUM-AND-NEXT/283587668936?hash=item4207246bc8:g:lg4AAOSwrf9dR-9v

I got the code back from him within the hour and it worked perfectly (ask nicely and for a little extra he will do you a lifetime code!). Highly recommended.

I understand 2019 maps are out but I cant find them in the 'Move' variety so if anyone knows where to find them let me know!!

Thinking of upgrading but have held back for quite a time due to concerns over it causing issues on the idrive system. Going on a two centre euro trip next year, would love to upgrade but still nervous about issues.

Edited by nashdm2

2 hours ago, nashdm2 said:

Thinking of upgrading but have held back for quite a time due to concerns over it causing issues on the idrive system. Going on a two centre euro trip next year, would love to upgrade but still nervous about issues.

Hi Dave, I’d suggest you find someone to upgrade the iDrive firmware, or the whole car to give you that peace of mind before we generate a new code and get you the latest NBT maps. Try BMW and see what they’ll quote to do a software update. 

What is the current version from BMW for the f10?  I think I'm happy to spend the £50 for 1 year updates.  MY maps are currently 2016-2, but wondering if there is a right time to buy, as I doubt I'll update each year at £50.

What is the current version from BMW for the f10?  I think I'm happy to spend the £50 for 1 year updates.  MY maps are currently 2016-2, but wondering if there is a right time to buy, as I doubt I'll update each year at £50.

I've got 2020-1. Just remember to download the West version ....... unlike me

1 minute ago, Taxboy said:

I've got 2020-1. Just remember to download the West version ....... unlike me emoji55.png

Thanks Taxboy.  Ah right West and East are seperate, I'll remember.

What did you do, can you just reinstall the right one?

I've looked at some "sites" that I can get maps from, but whilst cheaper...I don't see the point as they aren't a lot cheaper.

Thanks Taxboy.  Ah right West and East are seperate, I'll remember.

What did you do, can you just reinstall the right one?

I've looked at some "sites" that I can get maps from, but whilst cheaper...I don't see the point as they aren't a lot cheaper.

When you buy you first download an installer. In the installer there is a drop down box and choose West. It's just East is shown as the default. Like you I let mine lapse for a couple of years. The biggest difference I found other than some new roads had been included was the number of roads with traffic info if you subscribe to RTTI as well had increased. As it's an annual subscription you will get any updates for the coming year