d_a_n1979

E39 530i SE manual

It is odd though that the seller adds 10 years to the age of the car despite listing it as a 2001 model by separately referring to it as a 91 and in the text as nearly 30 years old. Doesn't detract from the car. It is just strange

11 hours ago, greenelekta said:

Really like that, a rare find. Must be worth 3K 

Agree; ballpark figure would be £2.5-£3k easy IMO

It's just so clean and retro; would be a great car to keep in that condition 8) 

If you are gonna buy an SE then it needs to be a good colour, have interesting wheels and interior plus a few nice extras

This car unfortunately has none of the above - the plus points however is that is appears to be a well looked after manual car.

56 minutes ago, E39mad said:

If you are gonna buy an SE then it needs to be a good colour, have interesting wheels and interior plus a few nice extras

This car unfortunately has none of the above - the plus points however is that is appears to be a well looked after manual car.

Think you are missing the point with this car. It is original, some times Less Is More. As Dan says clean and retro!

Each to their own and all that but that does absolutely nothing for me. 

The way a car looks has always been important to me,  any BMW has to be a Sport for me,  I couldn't drive around in an SE,  they all just look like an old man's car.