jimboe39

Back in a Beemer Whooohoooo

Hi all, after 4 years in a S Max ferrying round the grand kids I,m back amongst the fold. Just got a E39 530i Sport in Mora Metallic with 67k on her.Picked her up in Windsor and drove her back to Cornwall. Did not put the radio on for the first 4 hours , just listened to the engine going down the motorway. I will put some pictures up of her as soon as I have uploaded them to my pc.

Good to be back,

Regards,

Jim

bmw 530i e39 sport _ eBay.html

s-l1600.jpg Beemer.jpg

Edited by jimboe39
Add photo

One of my favourite colours with parallels, not many better combos than that. Enjoy !

Looks like champagne trim as well. Epic combo.8-)

Edited by roofer

Yes champagne interior, it,s got "BMW Individual" door sill caps, don,t know what that means, the last one I had was fitted with "M" sill caps. got her for £4,449. Probably a bit too much?????

Thanks for the comments.

By the way, anyone had there pixels done? Is it better to send it off somewhere, if so any recommendations, many thanks,

Regards,

Jim

34 minutes ago, jimboe39 said:

it,s got "BMW Individual" door sill caps, don,t know what that means

I believe that Mora Metallic was a special order colour,  part of the BMW "Individual" programme. 

6 minutes ago, Paddy O'Furniture said:

I believe that Mora Metallic was a special order colour,  part of the BMW "Individual" programme. 

Indeed...the "Individual" kick plate was added for either special order interior or exterior or combination of both.

My Orient blue 530i was an Individual as it had Champagne leather and maple wood trim

Saw a lovely E38 750il in Mora Metallic with piped Champagne leather at Capesthorne Hall a few weeks back.

Looks a great combination. You paid for low miles + what you want, so you didn't pay too much. You can repair the pixels yourself after buying a kit, google it. Or send off to have done.

1 minute ago, greenelekta said:

Correct German terminology Messing = Brass

Wielen Dank. Ich glaube daB nicht.