nashdm2

Service Inclusive Package

Guys,  the BMW service inclusive website is down (and has been for awhile lol)

So, I have the five year package and the car is coming up to the five year point.

I seem to remember from previous threads that effectively the 5th year is almost useless as you don't get anything? Am I right? The i drive is saying it needs a brake fluid change? Is that included as my SA is saying BMW will only carry out one brake fluid change within the package?

Thanks in advance.......Dave

2 hours ago, nashdm2 said:

Guys,  the BMW service inclusive website is down (and has been for awhile lol)

So, I have the five year package and the car is coming up to the five year point.

I seem to remember from previous threads that effectively the 5th year is almost useless as you don't get anything? Am I right? The i drive is saying it needs a brake fluid change? Is that included as my SA is saying BMW will only carry out one brake fluid change within the package?

Thanks in advance.......Dave

Thats right Dave. My wife’s 5 year plan is ending and 2 weeks ago it needed a brake fluid change. The plan only covers 1 brake fluid change at 3 years so the one we needed we had to pay for. As you’ve found out it isn’t really a 5 year plan at all!

Edited by Matthew Ashton

My car had a 5 year, 50,000 mile plan on it when new in Jan 13. I got the second brake fluid done on the plan in Dec 17 which was two years after the first one. Like you both that went against what I had read but the Dealer confirmed nothing to pay when I booked it in, when I dropped off and collected the car afterwards. Needs doing again this December.

It's worth asking your dealer @nashdm2, they might play ball like mine did.

I did very well out of the original owners service plan purchase. I still thank him to this day. :D

My car  (REG Sept 2015)  which i bought in Jan of this year also has a 5 year service pack and has already had 2 services - one at 17k (Jan 2017)  and another at 36.5k (August 2018)- The car is currently on 42k , do you think i would be able to get another service done through this pack? Any other advice relating to this would be very helpful to me.

I am sorry if i have hijacked the thread.

thanks

You should be due an oil change before August 2020 which you should get done if you haven't done 8,000 more miles. 

Which ever comes first, 5 years or 50,000 miles that's when it finishes, well it was in my case. Ended in Jan 2018.