Hi Folks, just joined your Forum and as you prob guess I need some help.

I have a 1995 E34 520i that I have owned since 2001 and it has literally never let me down until now. I took it in to the shed to change out the wiper linkage which was a horrible job but never the less completed only to find that I cant get the car started! No Spark, No Fuel, various experts have been looking at it and I seem to be throwing money at various sensors etc to no avail.

I have followed through the various test procedures and came up with very little aprt from a dropped voltage at the Fuel pump (6 Volts).

Any advice on how to move fwd with this will be greatfully accepted.

Regards

John

1 minute ago, siarach said:

Hi Folks, just joined your Forum and as you prob guess I need some help.

I have a 1995 E34 520i that I have owned since 2001 and it has literally never let me down until now. I took it in to the shed to change out the wiper linkage which was a horrible job but never the less completed only to find that I cant get the car started! No Spark, No Fuel, various experts have been looking at it and I seem to be throwing money at various sensors etc to no avail.

I have followed through the various test procedures and came up with very little aprt from a dropped voltage at the Fuel pump (6 Volts).

Any advice on how to move fwd with this will be greatfully accepted.

Regards

John

Welcome to the forums John :)

Put your question in the relevant E34 tech section, further down the home page; you'll get better coverage and answers there. This is just the noob section for folk to introduce themselves and say hi :)