Sign in to follow this  
Paddy O'Furniture

Raceglaze water filter.

Used this for the first time today after I saw someone on here recommend them (sorry, can't remember who)

https://www.raceglaze.co.uk/car-care-exterior/wash/400-litre-0ppm-car-washing-filter/

What a fantastic bit of kit.  Washed the Tiguan and my Smart Fortwo daily driver,  just rinsed them off and left them to dry and no watermarks whatsoever,  even on the Smart which is Black 

Highly recommended. 

Washed both cars again today,  this time in direct sunlight. 

Washed, rinsed and just left to dry naturally. 

No watermarks whatsoever,  even on the Black Smart car. 

#nomoredryingtowels.

They are good aren’t they? 

I got one too. I’ve also got an Aquagleam 0ppm which is very good too, but you can also use the Raceglaze filter with a pressure washer, gives it an advantage over others, plus I think it’s cheaper in the long run with refills. 

14 hours ago, ally said:

They are good aren’t they? 

I got one too. I’ve also got an Aquagleam 0ppm which is very good too, but you can also use the Raceglaze filter with a pressure washer, gives it an advantage over others, plus I think it’s cheaper in the long run with refills. 

I wish I'd discovered them 15 years ago Ally, when I think of all the hours I've spent over the years drying cars with drying towels, plus it's one less thing that requires touching the paintwork. 

I've just been using mine for the final rinse, figured it would last longer before needing a refill. 

Yep, I’ve been pretty much doing the same but often using it to rinse with the PW too. 

If it’s a bit sunny with any chance of aster drying, I just use it all the way through.