Taxboy

Screenwash - Best Price

Not certain if this is the correct forum (mods please move if I've got it wrong & apologies)

Can anyone please advise the cheapest place to get 5L of BMW screenwash

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I've read somewhere (on here) that if you use anything other than BMW and if your washers pack up, BMW will not honour the warranty??

You can get it through Amazon for £18.46 for 5 l and free delivery.

6 minutes ago, 535i Andrew said:

I paid less than £14 for 5L at my local dealer.

Thanks for that. It's a good price. I will see what my dealer wants for it and see if I can haggle if required

On 29/07/2019 at 17:20, Mr H said:

I've read somewhere (on here) that if you use anything other than BMW and if your washers pack up, BMW will not honour the warranty??

What?! And I hope if it is just the warrenty for the washer jets/related items and not if my rear suspension packs in! If true that is madness. Surprised they don't make you go to certain petrol stations for similar reasons.

Will need to look into this for mine then....

1 minute ago, KitsonRis said:

What?! And I hope if it is just the warrenty for the washer jets/related items and not if my rear suspension packs in! If true that is madness. Surprised they don't make you go to certain petrol stations for similar reasons.

Will need to look into this for mine then....

I believe that's correct. The washers particularly the headlights can block with certain types of screen wash. I think you have more chance of this happening if you change brands and have a mix in your washer bottle

I can't remeber the last time I used my washers on mine, and I don't have headlight washers though. It's not used often and the water repellant I have on it works wonders in keeping it clean. Thinking about it I don't know if I have ever filled them up in the year I have owned the car!

I paid less than £14 for 5L at my local dealer.
My local dealer was more expensive but managed to beat your price with a bit of online research. Just ordered 5l for £12.93 Inc FedEx delivery .... result

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Pm me. I don't mind sharing with anyone on the forum but as it's such a good deal didn't want it going everywhere and having the deal withdrawn

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk