^pretty sure that would be corgi. As I had the same. Still have it in pieces needing a respect. Also have the silver professionals one MIB. 

Out for for a run today I saw a pretty tidy Brooklands 280. That would do me. 

On 16/08/2019 at 16:32, 535i Andrew said:

I'm loving that Jon!

DVLA has it as taxed till Oct 2019 but MOT expired in June this year presumably as it's now MOT exempt as it's as old as me give or take! Good solid enough MOT history, it's been looked after.

Although the DVLA think it's red though!

My dad coveted a 3.0 Capri, nearest he got to one was giving me a yellow Matchbox 3.0 S!

Red now? I have a photo of it at a car show somewhere and it was silver then. Anyway, I want it back now, 25 years or so later!

On 16/08/2019 at 19:12, duncan-uk said:

^pretty sure that would be corgi. As I had the same. Still have it in pieces needing a respect. Also have the silver professionals one MIB. 

Wow, respect, you know the one I'm meaning then? I say Matchbox as it was matchbox size, but could have been Corgi. Lost from memory in the 35+ years....... I'll need to find them, must be still at my folks. I don't think they have been thrown out but I remember putting aside my favourite ones into a separate box, it would have been one of them.

No, is that one 1:43 or 1:50 scale?

Mine wasn't as fancy with the separate spoiler or the side decals. I'm sure it had a red interior though. Mine was 1:72/76 scale.

I was at my folks this pm but didn't have time to go in the loft to have a look.