Sign in to follow this  
Mijmap

Mediterranean Blue.

Apologies if this has been asked before, what is the best polish for my F10 in Mediterranean Blue or has anyone any recommendations?

When  you say polish I'm assuming you mean wax or sealant to protect your paint ? There are a huge number of choices but what is most important to you e.g easy to apply, long lasting, cost etc do you need to fill swirls in your paint or is it in pretty good condition

Just got the car last weekend, 2016, F10, I think the paintwork is pretty good there are no swirls marks to speak off.

Definitely easy to apply and long lasting 

I previously used Poorboys Black hole on my previous 5 series and wasn't that impressed.

I've used Menzerna machine polish followed by Carlack 68 sealants.  Great for a pop sparkle look on tit silver.

If you want a more wet or glossy look which IMO suits darker cars like yours better, try a wax instead of a sealant.  Although a white F11 with wax looked the mutts.

Its up to you really.

But I don't believe you if you say you have no swirls, dark coloured car when clean is bound to be swirled up.:P

6 hours ago, Mijmap said:

Just got the car last weekend, 2016, F10, I think the paintwork is pretty good there are no swirls marks to speak off.

Definitely easy to apply and long lasting 

I previously used Poorboys Black hole on my previous 5 series and wasn't that impressed.

Based on your requirements have a look at in2detailing ceramic crystal wax or Bilt Hamber Double Speed wax. 

I was going to suggest Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer you'll only get a couple of months or so durability but it's so easy to apply spray on wipe off - that's it and usually under a tenner a bottle

That's not bad if it goes on and off that easily.

3 hours ago, 535i Andrew said:

But I don't believe you if you say you have no swirls, dark coloured car when clean is bound to be swirled up.:P

:D welcome to inspect anytime