Sir Anthony Regents-Park

1999 T reg E36 318i Touring £650

1999 T reg 318iSE Touring, manual with electric roof and 4x electric windows, air con, rear PDC, Orient blue with silver grey leather. 190’000 miles with bugger all history and lots of owners I expect. But it had a fair bit of work in April - new front discs and pads, battery, rear pads, rear springs and shocks, new rack. It’s had a radiator, thermostat and air con condenser last year and the rear brake pipes have been replaced with copper ones. Front struts don’t look very old either. Good tyres all round, Toyos and something else on the front. Body is very solid with none of the usual rusty arches, sills solid and never welded. It’s a good ‘ten footer’ - looks mint in photos but as it’s 20 years old, it has small marks all round it, dent by fuel filler flap, one scab on tailgate (rest of it is perfect) but it cleans up well. Interior needs the mother and father of clean ups but seat bolsters aren't shagged. Everything works including locks and windows and it drives surprisingly well for mileage. 10 months MOT, taxed and on the road. It’s not a prize, but a solid un-rotten E36 Touring that starts on the button and works. Good useful banger for someone. Not interested in offers until you are here with dollars. 

Sadly I am unable to post any photos bigger than this:

66427957_10214762503319305_8909052547583442944_n.jpg