Sign in to follow this  
Loadmaster

Nurburg and the 'ring - 29/30 June 2019

Some great pics in there Keith; looked a good time :) 

Your car looks great; it's only done 50k less than mine :lol: Mine ticked over 88k miles yesterday, I've done 1.5k in it since buying it and that's with 2 trips down to Anglesey!

I've just got a set of Schmiedmann black gloss kindney's for mine too; the ones I bought off eBay (not the £20 specials) don't fit as well as I'd like them to; so they'll be replaced once I've given it a good wash and polish... IMO yours would suit the black gloss kidney's too; but know some folk prefer the OEM chrome ;) 

42 minutes ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Some great pics in there Keith; looked a good time :) 

Your car looks great; it's only done 50k less than mine :lol: Mine ticked over 88k miles yesterday, I've done 1.5k in it since buying it and that's with 2 trips down to Anglesey!

I've just got a set of Schmiedmann black gloss kindney's for mine too; the ones I bought off eBay (not the £20 specials) don't fit as well as I'd like them to; so they'll be replaced once I've given it a good wash and polish... IMO yours would suit the black gloss kidney's too; but know some folk prefer the OEM chrome ;) 

Thanks Dan, was a perfect weekend and the car performed without fault, but then I suppose why wouldn't it....?:lol:

Jury is out on the colour of the grilles - as I mentioned a short while back I need to replace one at least due to one of the clips having busted. I do have a very faded black pair which used to be on V42, so I need to pop those on just to get an idea.

When the Schmiedmanns are on, can you post a pic? Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Loadmaster said:

Thanks Dan, was a perfect weekend and the car performed without fault, but then I suppose why wouldn't it....?:lol:

Jury is out on the colour of the grilles - as I mentioned a short while back I need to replace one at least due to one of the clips having busted. I do have a very faded black pair which used to be on V42, so I need to pop those on just to get an idea.

When the Schmiedmanns are on, can you post a pic? Thanks.

These are them on my previous 530i; look a little lost due to it being black on black:

IMG-20171010-135550.jpg

They'll look like this when I fit them; just they'll fit better/tighter:

clean2.jpg