Style5

PRICE DROP - BMW E28 518i FOR SALE ONLY 41K miles.

With a heavy heart i am putting my 1986 BMW E28 518i for Sale. Just over genuine 41K miles fully substantiated. Third owner. New Clutch (Gen Bmw), new Exhaust (Gen BMW, not Walker as in photo), everything on this car is Genuine BMW. Finished in Dolphin Grey Met with Matt Black BMW wide side-stripe, this model was equipped with a very interesting spec from factory with rear spoiler, Sundym glass, electric tilt and slide sunroof, central locking, Pioneer hi-fi upgrade, all MOT’s and handbooks, five speed manual, non PAS (not heavy), wind up windows. The Anthracite interior is absolutely un-marked and as good as the day it left the factory – the unused ashtray even still has the original factory label in it. Genuine BMW mats. I have added, BMW cassette tape holder, sunroof windshield visor, new genuine BMW mud-flaps all around, genuine BMW chrome tailpipe trim, new BMW genuine front brake calipers, fornt hubs and bearings. I've probably forgotten some stuff too as i have spent a fortune on this car making its journey to being an award winner.   All brightwork is fantastic with new front and rear window chrome trims, all 5 BBS BMW alloys are unmarked and freshly refurbed on 5 brand new Uniroyal tyres. The car is totally mint and would be very easy to make concours. You will not find another in this condition. A very rare opportunity to own a beautiful car. The drive is so smooth and surprisingly punchy from the religiously BMW main dealer maintained M10 engine. BMW Car Club valuation. Massive history file and was actually originally bought from a German BMW Dealership in Geldern and ordered with UK spec and shipped across - had good £ to DM value back in the day. Garaged from new and absolute timewarp collectors’ car. £11750 ovno. This car has been seen by members on here, Splondike, JAM172, JUT535i who i have not asked but am sure without hesitation would vouch for it's condition. Please PM me should you be interested. Thank You

C579 TLF (17).JPG

C579 TLF (18).JPG

C579 TLF (19).JPG

E28 1 BMW5.jpg

E28 3 BMW5.jpg

E28 5 BMW5.jpg

E28 6 BMW5.jpg

E28 7 BMW5.jpg

E28 16 BMW5.jpg

E28 10 BMW5.jpg

Edited by Style5