Sign in to follow this  
Dan1971

G30 525d M sport owner

Hi -

Got my G30 525d m sport a few months ago now - really enjoying the luxury after a few E90s and E92s and immediately after a 335d Touring Shadow edition, swapped in after I saw the G30 in the showroom.

It was pre reg in June 2018 and was sat until March this year with 23 miles on it when I found it hiding up in Sunderland for £31k. Bargain.

I had a wish list of HK and a rear view camera, few other bits and spotted it with extras I'll never use, but up for a few hundred quid more than a base spec 520. Saphire black with ivory leather, and 19s.

So anyway - 3.5k miles down, no issues and loving it. Might stick some gloss black grills on there at some point.

22 hours ago, Dan1971 said:

Hi -

Got my G30 525d m sport a few months ago now - really enjoying the luxury after a few E90s and E92s and immediately after a 335d Touring Shadow edition, swapped in after I saw the G30 in the showroom.

It was pre reg in June 2018 and was sat until March this year with 23 miles on it when I found it hiding up in Sunderland for £31k. Bargain.

I had a wish list of HK and a rear view camera, few other bits and spotted it with extras I'll never use, but up for a few hundred quid more than a base spec 520. Saphire black with ivory leather, and 19s.

So anyway - 3.5k miles down, no issues and loving it. Might stick some gloss black grills on there at some point.

Welcome on in :)

Get a projects thread going with lots of pictures ;)