E39touring

F07 535d 2015 for sale, best spec

Following a visit to the local Porsche dealer yesterday my 5GT is now up for sale. 

It was registered on 28th July 2015 and the BMW warranty runs out on its 4th birthday, so still 8 weeks left. This can obviously be extended by the next owner. 

It has BMW full S/H, and I have always serviced it before it’s been due.

I bought the car on 12th Oct 2016 when it was just over a year old and I extended the warranty for one year on its third birthday as I had no plans to get rid.  It has a couple of mods, 21 inch style 128, 10J rear and 9J fronts, I bought these new from Cotswold BMW for my previous GT in June 2016 and they were refurbished in Feb this year.  The wheels are shod with fairly new Michelin Supersports 245/35/21 front and 285/30/21 rear.  The second mod is a full Gladen HiFi install with 6 channel amp driving component speakers in the front and rear doors with 8 inch subs under the seats. This was installed by me and I have a full album of pictures from the install, all cables have been felt taped and proper connectors used.  At the same time 12 sheets of Dynamat was installed to the insides of the doors and boot - this car is whisper quiet at speed. 

I also had the front bumper resprayed and properly baked when I bought the car as it was peppered with stone chips even after it’s relatively few 14k miles.  The car has zero stone chips to speak of now and the paint is much better than the original.

I even have a rear bumper protector to stop scratches from things going in and out of the boot, this can be removed if not wanted. 

The car has a set of roof bars and four cycle carriers that can be purchased for extra. 

The spec is:

535d GT M Sport in Sophistico Grey with ivory white leather

36500 miles but still being used daily

21 inch style 128 wheels with Michelin Supersport tyres and 10mm spacers all round

Gladen stereo upgrade, 10 speakers and 6 channel amp

head up display

16 way comfort seats with lumbar and active bolsters

heated seats

panoramic glass opening roof with electric blind

4 zone climate serviced by BMW last year

enhanced Bluetooth and iPhone 7 snap in cradle in armrest. 

reverse camera

speed limit display

xenon headlights

sun protect rear glass

Pro nav with 2018-2 maps installed

electric hatch

electric steering column

power folding and auto dimming rear view mirrors 

cruise and speed limiter

There is probably more I’ve forgotten.  This car is immaculate and needs nothing for a long time.  I have new Brembo brake pads that will be part of the sale, but I haven’t needed to fit them yet as front and rear have plenty of meat left. 

The car also has a connected drive and RTTi subscription until October. 

I’m looking for £22250 ovno

Thanks for reading. 

photo 09-09-2018, 18 18 10 (1).jpg

photo 09-09-2018, 18 18 30 (1).jpg

photo 09-09-2018, 18 27 23.jpg

photo 09-09-2018, 18 27 32.jpg

20161030_114320.jpg

Edited by E39touring
Added more info