Hello everyone I'm new to the forum so any pointers would be much appreciated. I'm getting my e34 alpina back on the road after nearly 15 years and I'm after some parts because mine have deteriorated because its been stood for so long. Some of the parts I'm after are the metal trims from around the front and rear windscreens, door lock actuators, maybe some clocks (the ones with the white plastic on the rear) any help would be much appreciated. 

IMG-20190508-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20190508-WA0011.jpg

Welcome Tony. Looks a good project what’s the story with it?

for parts try a post in the wanted section or member Tims. He usually has an e34 in stock. 

Thanks for the reply Duncan-uk. I've had the car for years now and I'm at the stage in life where i don't want to be going out every weekend so i thought it would be good for me and the wife to go to some bmw meetings so i want it back up to nice condition. Is Tim the guy from Livingston? I've used him for parts before but theres been a few things that haven't been good enough to use. I was hoping to find something nearby so i could go and view the parts first to make sure there in good condition and everything works before purchasing them. I live in the north west near blackpool but i can't seem to find anyone local.

Tim I’m thinking of is in Northamptonshire but yes if you can see the part so much the better. Is linwar motors still in Southport area?

Yes that's him, if it comes to it i will drive down to him and see if he will let me choose the parts i need. I've never heard of linwar motors but I've just googled them and i think there still open. Theres a parts request form on there website so i will fill it in and see if they contact me back. Failing that i can always give them a call next week. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction I've never been on one of these forums before wish i would of joined it years ago.