readie

sorry to be going

So guys, after nearly 14 years and about 70,000 miles of fun it looks like I am saying goodbye (at least for now)  The e9 restoration is costing me more than I imagined and so need to release some funds and sadly 'Bob' will have to go.

Someone came down on Monday and has said that he would like to buy so I trust he is true to his word and am just waiting for the deal to finalise.

I really didn't want to sell but needs must.

You guys have been a great help over the years - thanks and I plan to come over to gaydon but I will be in a car from the dark side of Audi.

I will make sure he knows about the forum and hopefully you will see him as a new member shortly.

cheers for now, I am sure I will get another e28 but clearly trying to get a 3.5 again will be tough......

readie

sort of he is in east London so not a million miles away and says his plan is to use it a sunday special so it will be a nice retirement..

Hey Readie, stumbled upon this post while searching for something else. You'll be glad to know the car is still going strong! Done a few thousand miles in it and had to replace a handful of bits but nothing serious. This forum has been a lifesaver for some issues, although I haven't been as involved as I should be. Hope whatever project you've got on (was it an e12?) is going well.

Tom