duncan-uk

What are you doing now?

Just got up after being out to 3:30am on a call out. Most teenagers would call that a bad night out after coming home so early :lol:

Today will be spent relaxing in the garden, although If i do get some energy back I might go for a blast on the motorbike

read forums, and try to choose family car,, any ideas?  I found a good article about what criteria should be set when choosing such a car, check out here. This is quite useful, but did not quite help me in choosing a specific model, or at least a few in the extended list.

Edited by Jonhy

4 minutes ago, Jonhy said:

read forums, and try to choose family car,, any ideas?

I've heard BMW 5 series are good ;)

On 30/05/2019 at 17:11, duncan-uk said:

Enjoying England V South Africa on TMS - good summer for cricket fans.

To quote myself not such a good summer for England cricket fans - making it hard for ourselves....

6 hours ago, duncan-uk said:

To quote myself not such a good summer for England cricket fans - making it hard for ourselves....

The bemusement is that the English have invented a sport that can not be played in the rain

This is true Tim though some of the best days of radio on TMS have been when not a single ball has been bowled. 

You might also add it is strange one can play a game for 5 days and no one wins. :D

Trying to teach myself how to play the piano - I am struggling rather hard with 'Jesu, joy of mans desiring' - it was about the only tune my Father, who could not read music, could play by ear.

Sitting at work on restrictions due to a shoulder injury, butterflies in my stomach though as looking forward to spending time with the E90. Bring on 2300hrs lol. 

Getting ready to take our Hugo to the kennels this morning as we travel down to Gatwick tomorrow to fly to St Lucia on Tuesday morning for our long awaited holiday.

2 hours ago, 740mick said:

Getting ready to take our Hugo to the kennels this morning as we travel down to Gatwick tomorrow to fly to St Lucia on Tuesday morning for our long awaited holiday.

Safe trip Mick, have a great time.  :)

Thats Hugo in his holiday home sorted,going give both cars a wash and mow the lawn now,then a relaxing meal and drinks at the local,

I,ve been in holiday mode since parking the truck up yesterday at 3pm.

Your Brunch sounds lovely Dan :)

Back home after a silly early start for a car boot sale, but £200 richer and our home is lighter of unnecessary shite. E39 Touring emptied, roof bars on for ladders tomorrow, feet up and ready for a snooze watching the Aussies struggle to reach 399 in the heat.

32 minutes ago, 740mick said:

Thats Hugo in his holiday home sorted,going give both cars a wash and mow the lawn now,then a relaxing meal and drinks at the local,

I,ve been in holiday mode since parking the truck up yesterday at 3pm.

Your Brunch sounds lovely Dan :)

It was Mick ;) However, the sprouts, cabbage and broccoli (leftover veg from last night's tea, plus the roast tatties and bit of mash too) are now repeating on me :lol: I keep burping sprout :ph34r: :oops: 

This was the wife's portion; with an egg 'coddled' into it (ie it was poured in and then oven baked to perfection). There's no delicate way to serve bubble n squeak :lol: 

brunch.jpg

Edited by d_a_n1979

In Nerja, southern Spain, sat on the apartment balcony overlooking the sea.

So much quieter here now following the end of the school holidays.

Just had dinner in the Steakhouse at The Royalton,St Lucia,relaxing now with a West Indies coffee,black coffee with a good measure of aged dark rum,

It doesn,t get much better than this.

Starting to get hot now. When it comes to drinking, I'm proper lightweight. However, I could drink this stuff all day long. 20190922_091845_HDR-1.jpg.abd91b309ba78c07ae9fd5316e73f475.jpg20190921_184506_HDR-1.jpg.781f26331931a2f309f73ba394bf75b0.jpg

Just had our last breakfast in St Lucia heading home today,

Had a wonderful 2 weeks at The Royalton,St Lucia but ready for home now,missing our Hugo so much,

I don,t start back at work until Monday so plenty of time to adjust from 30 odd degrees everyday to the wind and rain of home.