Has anyone replaced their wipers recently? 

Mine are dead (lasted 19 months from new which I thought was good), and just wondering where to get good replacements. Or is the consensus that the BMW ones work best and just get them from the dealer?

My BMW ones on my G30 didn't lasted that long.  Replaced them with Bosch Aerotwin at £18 a pair, about 1/3 of the price of BMW genuine ones.  Used them before on my F10, couldn't tell the difference in terms of lifetime vs OEM.  So even if they last half as long, I'm quids in.

2 hours ago, nashdm2 said:

My F11 still has the same blades on from the factory some 4.5 years ago. It is a low mileage car though..................

And you never use the wipers lol.....

22 hours ago, Johnny Grabble said:

My BMW ones on my G30 didn't lasted that long.  Replaced them with Bosch Aerotwin at £18 a pair, about 1/3 of the price of BMW genuine ones.  Used them before on my F10, couldn't tell the difference in terms of lifetime vs OEM.  So even if they last half as long, I'm quids in.

Thanks for the tip - ordered a set from Amazon for £18

20 hours ago, Carrera77 said:

yeah I would walk into Halfords and see what they got . The one stop shop for wipers :lol:

If I needed them today I would have - they do the same Bosch set for £28. Amazon will deliver next day for £18 all in and I'm not going anywhere today so can wait.

57 minutes ago, mobilejo said:

If I needed them today I would have - they do the same Bosch set for £28. Amazon will deliver next day for £18 all in and I'm not going anywhere today so can wait.

you're right . Its the death of the shopping park . or slow extinction

17 hours ago, BacktoBeemer said:

And you never use the wipers lol.....

Thats a good point actually, as I cannot remember the last time that car was driven in the rain, so, they are probably brand new still !!!