SuperDave

SuperDave RIP

Really sorry to read this and i send my condolences to his family.

Now i'm sixty i qualify for the screening which i have passed this time, it is easy to do in the comfort of your own home and the results come back quickly.

The drive by sounds like a great idea and i for one would be up for taking part in.

Rest in peace Dave.

Edited by kenny

Pete,

Thank you for making the time to inform this community, during a difficult time for both you and Dave's family.  It is appreciated.

Please pass on are collective Condolences to the family.

It was really brave of Dave to share his life changing experience in order to raise awareness and better inform the rest of us, thank you Dave

Rest in peace.

Kind regards,

Mick

Extremely sorry to hear the news.

RIP SuperDave

I never met Dave, but as said, his name was always there.  I’m in the age group that gets sent the testing kit and whilst it’s not especially onerous to do, it’s tempting not to bother.

This just tells me and all you other guys, don’t ignore it, it’s too important.

My condolences to Dave’s family.

If you're having a glass of wine/beer/other beverages are available tonight then please raise a glass to SuperDave, Dave Andrews for it was his funeral today. Unfortunately I was unable to attend but I passed in mine and the forums condolences to his widow.

RIP SuperDave, cheers to a life well lived. 

RIP Dave, remember him from my early days on the forum... Damn man. I will have a drink to you tonight bud... Hopefully you'll have an E39 M5 in those skies above us...  

Edited by silestanix

Oh no! I am hardly on here any more and totally missed this. Although I didn't know Dave on a personal level, we have 'spoken' via PM and email in the past, enough for me to be aware that he was a super chap. I am very saddened to hear this news.

Just seem this. Gutted - PM'd and met Dave on a number of occasions - in fact sold him my E39 530d. 

Gone far too young. 

Wow, somehow I've only just seen this, quite a shock. I met Dave 6 years ago when I bought his Techno violet 530i. Couldn't have wished for a more honest, straight up guy to deal with and the whole sale was very smooth. I know he had a young family, makes it all the more tragic.

Rest in Peace Dave, I'll take good care of the e39.