chicaneuk

Torch charger port to aux adaptor? Group Buy!

Thanks Clavurion. I need to learn how to use a multimeter to be honest.. that would be a good starting point before diving into any of this kind of stuff :) 

13 minutes ago, chicaneuk said:

I need to learn how to use a multimeter to be honest.. that would be a good starting point before diving into any of this kind of stuff :) 

That's good starting point on electrics. Way better than that it's blue and it hurts. :lol:

32 minutes ago, Clavurion said:

That's good starting point on electrics. Way better than that it's blue and it hurts. :lol:

I do have a multimeter and did use it to try and diagnose a parasitic drain on my E39 a year or so ago but I genuinely don’t understand what all the positions on the dial are and which to use in which situation. I’m not stupid.. just never had occasion to learn it so it’s all alien to me; need to find a starters guide that explains, well, everything! 

That's a small company up the road from me!
Why not just use loose pins and push them in along the lines of my LED number plate light harness? CxQr5NiSgk_jD4RoHsKiJdFhkqMKRh2POezy2mlfnogC7CejVwnWmm6Z14tQchgEbVonQQto0taWOTDEKLmzSAwupeDjwGc5OiaxiE6QR_WkHtDgNI-GKNDAGljJGrZTwH3--2T0TTbrI9iPUYHw0thZHDGxfkLhP_6hOjNgaBTDOsZeH51kMfZcciBGo8uTR2tAAqpHouC5EUzdQaNlmbLzlqnB-aKcu-wqN1sKX_PluNu-1zUzcpkY9ujggJmk5ldIwEuJCcgaZn5V7HBKiit0lKriG66S5IqijC2wCjxNIBrzCNlNscQoJ_f6vbMWTV9NwkvdFvKbPKu36HI-v9i88A30ztdgAhThSvYhM9j06SBktmZ8oFwfj5ygKdyjleHxVaB5tsuReLdX0TBaZJXx8y98m7neZPb_6l5guZhEfF8nJpbk58ZgCHnkG_H9A8MhCYqmthGhoM3BpwKioA-1Bq8_-WKmN5NpFln9p0kI4kcpqtg7LkZtcfYSX2yMWAFpMFvphUsZWuBgx7aLzzihLIYdwZof2bh2P0WFaCC52KAg95QG1IpcUj9wnoaSXG4s2vlEeip5BjpRq_HnwCDKwyNuDIlY3wn91H3ao9x_6-Ai8e1CysOlhopR4ggqoLuTil4MP670LfqFdW2S9XfKSEadJ2Xo=w1062-h1884-no&key=7b47ac314e899bc0cc97068bcbe97a34518ba2d2fe8a848ec9068ea87d0a9b1b
Like the look of this. Do these pins fit and if so, how are they described to search for/ buy them?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Like the look of this. Do these pins fit and if so, how are they described to search for/ buy them?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sorry m8 I have no way of knowing as my car came with CIC so it has a USB port where the charger lives. Would need the pin width from the torch for starters.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk