PGN

Connected Drive - Is it down?

I'm not getting any apps in the car (e.g. Weather, News etc.) and remote services (e.g. Unlock, Headlight flash etc.) are not working from my phone. Has always worked fine until now. I logged out of connected drive in the car but now can't get logged in again - nothing happens after I enter my login credentials and click on login. When I log into the Connected Drive portal on the PC I get a message "Your vehicle data could not be loaded".

My suspicion (hope!) is that the entire connected drive system is down and it's not a problem with the car.

Can anyone confirm if they have the same kind of problem please?

Seems to have dropped out, getting an error - it was OK just 10 minutes ago.

36 minutes ago, PGN said:

I'm not getting any apps in the car (e.g. Weather, News etc.) and remote services (e.g. Unlock, Headlight flash etc.) are not working from my phone. Has always worked fine until now. I logged out of connected drive in the car but now can't get logged in again - nothing happens after I enter my login credentials and click on login. When I log into the Connected Drive portal on the PC I get a message "Your vehicle data could not be loaded".

My suspicion (hope!) is that the entire connected drive system is down and it's not a problem with the car.

Can anyone confirm if they have the same kind of problem please?

I

Yep, it was down about half an hour ago; now running again (on PC at least) .....................

Thanks for the help. It seems to be ok now.

7 hours ago, Johnny Grabble said:

I've had BMW's on connected drive since 2013. In my experience it should be called  Disconnected Drive. It's rubbish. Mechanical engineers pretending to be software engineers. German arrogance. 

I normally don’t have a problem...used it regularly since 2015.