lufbramatt

E39 drivers/offside front wing

Summer project is to get the purple 530i looking nice again.

Am in need of a completely rust and dent free genuine BMW drivers side wing. Any colour will do. Ideally South East England so I can collect. Will consider a pair.

cheers

Matt

I am in the same position as you. I bought more than one wing, which on delivery was not as described. They all needed repair or preparing before spraying.

I ended up buying a new one for £260 from BMW. With no prep. required (comes primered) and the cost of buying three second hand ones (risk) it probably works out the same price in the end.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 21:36, stu08 said:

I am in the same position as you. I bought more than one wing, which on delivery was not as described. They all needed repair or preparing before spraying.

I ended up buying a new one for £260 from BMW. With no prep. required (comes primered) and the cost of buying three second hand ones (risk) it probably works out the same price in the end.

think I replied to a post you made on pistonheads :)

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 06:24, Tims said:

Thanks, what's up with the paint on that looks like it's been keyed a lot? Whats the condition of the bracket above the bumper (last photo)

On 07/06/2019 at 08:28, lufbramatt said:

Thanks, what's up with the paint on that looks like it's been keyed a lot? Whats the condition of the bracket above the bumper (last photo)

Scratches from storage.

The bracket is crusty but solid