wilwal86

Mulf2-hi without Bluetooth

Hi all

I just got an 08 e60 that has hi fi and usb, it doesn’t have Bluetooth phone prep but does have a mulf2-hi. 

Can I easily retrofit Bluetooth phone, I work in a BMW garage so programming or getting necessary parts aren’t a problem 

any help would be much appreciated 

Hi all
I just got an 08 e60 that has hi fi and usb, it doesn’t have Bluetooth phone prep but does have a mulf2-hi. 
Can I easily retrofit Bluetooth phone, I work in a BMW garage so programming or getting necessary parts aren’t a problem 
any help would be much appreciated 
The mulf 2 doesn't do Bluetooth on the e6x cars, you would be looking at a new TCU to get Bluetooth.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I use one of these. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F222447950255

It will give you bluetooth, audio streaming, USB and sd. 

I coded with ncsexpert Bluetooth options on and it works off the steering wheel and you can dial the idrive wheel. 

Mine's an early mask one so won't list all the tracks but later ones with newer updates that are ipod compatible will do. 

Cd1 is a2dp from my phone. Good for tunes and watching the odd YouTube vid etc.. 

Cd2 is usb stick

Cd3 is sd card. 

I use amazon music and radio player in the car and it works great. 

Edited by Syemondo
Typo

There seems to be a retrofit kit available for basic hands free part number  84640441949 it says only in conjunction with the mulf 2 high basis so it looks like it might be straight forward