gine39530d

is it really minus 14 in uk?

Er, no. Someone is telling you lies! Coldest weather is in Scotland right now and it is 4C where I live. They are suggesting it might reach -2C tomorrow night, but I don't think it has been -14C anywhere in the UK this Winter.

8 hours ago, jonbill said:
10 hours ago, gine39530d said:
ahh
bbc the fake news masters
still paying license fees to watch it?

Where did you see BBC report - 14 as temp in UK out of interest?

Number 10 :P

On 8 March 2019 at 07:10, gine39530d said:

ahh

bbc the fake news masters

still paying license fees to watch it?

I'm not sure that decrying the BBC as 'fake news masters' whilst living in a virtual dictatorship is a very stable platform for the argument.

1 hour ago, sharkfan said:

I'm not sure that decrying the BBC as 'fake news masters' whilst living in a virtual dictatorship is a very stable platform for the argument.

True ... But a strange fact ...The offices/ halls etc of the BBC had/have the former dictators of that country  Lenin,Stalin and the grandfather Marx.

I remember one of the BBC big wigs back in the early 00's doing an interview and seeing the picture of Lenin on his office wall.

Which was very ooh seeing as that man had the murder of millions of eastern Europeans on his hands.

Edited by Carl-e34

True ... But a strange fact ...The offices/ halls etc of the BBC had/have the former dictators of that country  Lenin,Stalin and the grandfather Marx.  I remember one of the BBC big wigs back in the early 00's doing an interview and seeing the picture of Lenin on his office wall. Which was very ooh seeing as that man had the murder of millions of eastern Europeans on his hands.

You sure it wasn't John Reith? He looks little like Lenin without the beard and you can guarantee to find a picture of him in a BBC big wig room. I can't imagine a big wig being naive enough to have a pic of any political figure in their room.

https://d3d00swyhr67nd.cloudfront.net/w944h944/WMRII/WMRII_BBCO_1610.jpg

2 hours ago, jonbill said:

You sure it wasn't John Reith? He looks little like Lenin without the beard and you can guarantee to find a picture of him in a BBC big wig room. I can't imagine a big wig being naive enough to have a pic of any political figure in their room.

https://d3d00swyhr67nd.cloudfront.net/w944h944/WMRII/WMRII_BBCO_1610.jpg

Sadly the imagine was Lenin and the BBC big wigs are arrogant enough to have their heroes on the walls of the BBC HQ.   

I've worked there for more than a decade and not noticed any pics of Lenin.
Who was that big wig that had Lenin as a hero? I'd be interested to look them up.

9 hours ago, Carl-e34 said:

Sadly the imagine was Lenin and the BBC big wigs are arrogant enough to have their heroes on the walls of the BBC HQ.   

I'd be interested in seeing images of this - I have my doubts but please prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, sharkfan said:

I'd be interested in seeing images of this - I have my doubts but please prove me wrong.

It's well known the heritage of the BBC's ... British Board of Communists :P

I will have to go searching later ... :)

Having spent a month traveling Vietnam, which is obviously officially a communist country, I would say it's all B.S.

In some extremities yes I agree but personally I would have said that we here in the "free" western world, are more locked into a dictatorship than we are lead to believe compared to some true "commie" countries.....

22 hours ago, boiliebasher said:

Having spent a month traveling Vietnam, which is obviously officially a communist country, I would say it's all B.S.

In some extremities yes I agree but personally I would have said that we here in the "free" western world, are more locked into a dictatorship than we are lead to believe compared to some true "commie" countries.....

The big lie of freedom :ph34r: Whats that old saying  " tell a big enough lie and people believe it " 

The system is corrupt protecting perverts in Westminster during the 50/60's though to this day i imagine ... While leading Britain down the drain.

The peoples party selling the countries gold reserve at rock bottom market price  and the Tories privatising  the countries energy  providers so the people

get shafted every winter ... and that's just their money  swindles ...  Yup I'm not keen on our masters. 

So far this week I've noticed pictures on the walls of Del boy and Rodney, presenters of woman's hour, characters from Zingzillas, Bruce Forsyth and the Wright Brothers.
I'm not sure if any of them are or were notable communists.
I have my suspicions about Rodney.

I sometimes get the TV Licensing Gestapo banging on my door requesting to be allowed to inspect my TV... Apparently it is a criminal offence to watch TV without a TV License.