gine39530d

is it really minus 14 in uk?

3 hours ago, Karl said:

I sometimes get the TV Licensing Gestapo banging on my door requesting to be allowed to inspect my TV... Apparently it is a criminal offence to watch TV without a TV License.

I've liberated 20 odd people from paying their BBC TAX ... Not keen on paying for brainwashing :)

3 hours ago, Karl said:

I sometimes get the TV Licensing Gestapo banging on my door requesting to be allowed to inspect my TV... Apparently it is a criminal offence to watch TV without a TV License.

As far as I am aware you only need to purchase a TV licence if you intend to watch LIVE television. If you only watch pre-recorded shows, there is no need to buy a TV licence......

Edited by boiliebasher

8 hours ago, Carl-e34 said:

No ... Only my own eyes 

Sorry, I call bollocks on this story then.

There have been 10's, if not 100's of thousands of BBC employees over the years of many, many different political persuasions and many different points of view, and if there had been portraits of Lenin, Stalin and Marx, which you stated as a fact, then someone, somewhere at some time would have mentioned it - there is absolutely no evidence of this that you can produce and none that I can find either.

This isn't a personal attack so please don't take it that way, but perhaps as was suggested you were mistaken as I am fairly sure that should there have been those specific portraits it would have noted, remarked upon and remembered.

7 hours ago, boiliebasher said:

As far as I am aware you only need to purchase a TV licence if you intend to watch LIVE television. If you only watch pre-recorded shows, there is no need to buy a TV licence......

I think that the phrase used is if you watch or record programmes as they are transmitted. So I wonder how one would go on if you watched foreign TV through a satellite dish?

16 hours ago, sharkfan said:

Sorry, I call bollocks on this story then.

There have been 10's, if not 100's of thousands of BBC employees over the years of many, many different political persuasions and many different points of view, and if there had been portraits of Lenin, Stalin and Marx, which you stated as a fact, then someone, somewhere at some time would have mentioned it - there is absolutely no evidence of this that you can produce and none that I can find either.

This isn't a personal attack so please don't take it that way, but perhaps as was suggested you were mistaken as I am fairly sure that should there have been those specific portraits it would have noted, remarked upon and remembered.

It has been reported before ...  Its just I've yet to find any links on the web.

I would add most employees of the BBC are  from the same cloth ( at least top floor)to imagine otherwise is very naive. 

Enough of the BBC for now ...  

Edited by Carl-e34

6 hours ago, Carl-e34 said:

It has been reported before ...  Its just I've yet to find any links on the web.

I would add most employees of the BBC are  from the same cloth ( at least top floor)to imagine otherwise is very naive. 

Enough of the BBC for now ...  

I imagine it’s some sort of global cover up/ conspiracy.....

On 13/03/2019 at 10:21, Carl-e34 said:

The big lie of freedom :ph34r: Whats that old saying  " tell a big enough lie and people believe it " 

What, like the BBC is being run by communists with a secret plan? How does your tin foil hat fit?

1 hour ago, kobayashi said:

What, like the BBC is being run by communists with a secret plan? How does your tin foil hat fit?

Well it has been documented on film that the Beeb has been trying to falsify the information given by an interviewee in an interview with the single aim of destroying the reputation of a man.. Now we must ask how many other people has it crucified for its own agenda... If years ago someone had made the claim that Jimmy Saville was the deviant that we now know him to be... Would you have accused them of being a member of the "Bacofoil hat brigade"?

Edited by Karl

Genuine question. So what are you’re accurate, unbiased, non agenda lead, above reproach media sources?

personally I don’t have time to fact check every story, read every inquiry finding or statute in law? 

i read and listen to a variety of sources and apply common sense. 

16 hours ago, duncan-uk said:

I imagine it’s some sort of global cover up/ conspiracy.....

The Soviet revolution was a global  conspiracy with links from Britain and the USA with the poor Russian people paying the price. 

16 hours ago, kobayashi said:

It's just some are less blinkered :) I know Elvis is dead and propaganda from entertainment. 

On 13/03/2019 at 20:15, jonbill said:

So far this week I've noticed pictures on the walls of Del boy and Rodney, presenters of woman's hour, characters from Zingzillas, Bruce Forsyth and the Wright Brothers.
I'm not sure if any of them are or were notable communists.
I have my suspicions about Rodney.

I bet if you look hard enough you'll find a few portraits of Wolfie Smith on their walls from the BBC series 'Citizen Smith'. Clear evidence, if it was ever in doubt, that Auntie has commie leanings.  :lol::lol:

250px-Citizen_smith.jpg

I bet if you look hard enough you'll find a few portraits of Wolfie Smith on their walls from the BBC series 'Citizen Smith'. Clear evidence, if it was ever in doubt, that Auntie has commie leanings.  
250px-Citizen_smith.jpg.87e72f4f216c29703af4e0c4146ef518.jpg
True. Wolfie and Rodney then.

4 hours ago, jonbill said:
6 hours ago, pidgeonpost said:
I bet if you look hard enough you'll find a few portraits of Wolfie Smith on their walls from the BBC series 'Citizen Smith'. Clear evidence, if it was ever in doubt, that Auntie has commie leanings.  emoji38.pngemoji38.png
250px-Citizen_smith.jpg.87e72f4f216c29703af4e0c4146ef518.jpg

True. Wolfie and Rodney then.

We are the TPF... Freedom for Tooting.