rincewind

Expensive?

Is it me or does it not say year so assume pre-facelift? whether that matters i don't know.

Generally OCC cars do have a bit of a mark up but at 65k miles is it over priced? Probably a bit but if as nice as it looks probably not by too much.

Just now, duncan-uk said:

Is it me or does it not say year so assume pre-facelift? whether that matters i don't know. 

I couldn't see how old it was either but assumed it was facelift judging by the steering wheel and headlights, although they are easily retrofitted I know. 

Overpriced? Probably, but my guess is that that there will be someone somewhere who will pay that or just a little less to have a low mileage e39 M5.

Makes mine seem like a bargin at 7.2k, bought 3 years ago off here, with 143,000 miles, otherwise identical baring it being titanium silver.

OCC seems to always have nice stock though, and it doesn't hang around so Andrew can sell, makes me wonder where he gets it all from, classic car auctions?

The most expensive one I've seen personally, but it will be worth it to the right person.

OTT prices as always... There in a field with Hexagon and other similar sellers

£30k for an old V8 (which is what it is to most people); I think nearer £20k would be about right

Thats the thing with old cars...its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I personally think it is over-priced...but then again a low mileage, immaculate, appreciating M5 - im sure someone out there would stump up the cash. (more money than sense though if they do)

>>>OCC do know the art of selling motors  ....

Yes their valet/prep is excellent... down to the even stripes in the cleaned carpets.

Discs look like it's been standing a while.

5 hours ago, gine39530d said:

fake low milage

I think you're wrong on that one. We can check MOT history for cars here in the UK going back years based off the plate which is kind of hard to fake. I don't think a trader like that (who are reasonably well known amongst car enthusiasts) would be selling a fake low-miles car.

On 04/03/2019 at 11:50, Paddy O'Furniture said:

I couldn't see how old it was either but assumed it was facelift judging by the steering wheel and headlights, although they are easily retrofitted I know. 

The car was registered 4 Jan 2002 reg number is ET51 BCZ. Mileage is genuine. Lovely car, awesome colour, nice example and well presented, I would be comfortable offering 20K for it but no more

unless my numbers come up on the Lottery !

Edited by Busterbvi

21 hours ago, adamhearn said:

Of course it's [too] expensive. But we live in a world where people that can, will.

and us mere mortals will continue to weld up crusty 530's....