pauliexjr

Trump, like him or loath him?

Just to lighten the day up a little,  Donald wouldn't have a wife and family if it wasn't for immigrants!  Ironic or what?

2 hours ago, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Oh, and just so we're clear; I was referring to your uncesessary aggression towards Whiskychaser. Belittling someone because of their opinion - I mean, really?

I didn't find Sharkfan's comments aggressive or belittling. If I had, I would have responded accordingly. That said, the spirit of your response is much appreciated. 

Not sure this is particularly tasteful but it does seem to confirm the Republican viewpoint I mentioned:

bidenvoters.jpg

3 hours ago, oldjohnny said:

Just to lighten the day up a little,  Donald wouldn't have a wife and family if it wasn't for immigrants!  Ironic or what?

lol, yeah it's moronic, the entire country was founded by immigrants and murdering pioneers since 1492.

2 hours ago, whiskychaser said:

I didn't find Sharkfan's comments aggressive or belittling. If I had, I would have responded accordingly. That said, the spirit of your response is much appreciated. 

Not sure this is particularly tasteful but it does seem to confirm the Republican viewpoint I mentioned:

bidenvoters.jpg

I've given up on Sir ARP and added him to my ignore list - he's obviously unable to even confirm his support for Trump let alone explain it - this is unfortunately very, very common with Trumps supporters. Why he decided to be your internet white knight is beyond me as you seem quite big enough and grown up enough to explain and defend yourself.

As for my comments on your post WC, I assumed you'd posted it tongue in cheek as once again the points claimed by Republicans are beyond belief, so the facepalm meme was not directed at you but at the claims.

The attached message to the above photograph is in the worst possible taste; I hope you know why...

Edited by sharkfan

2 hours ago, whiskychaser said:

bidenvoters.jpg

pretty poor taste to take someone visiting his dead sons grave and use it to for some sick conspiracy joke.. 

from what I have been told by family and friends over at the states, there is only one actual proof of someone who voted by mail but passed away and her vote was counted..

The republicans and the trumps supporters claiming voter fraud yet  all the gains made by republicans in congress and senate, nothing being mentioned? Surely if your cheating to win the presidency you would try to gain control of both the houses otherwise you end up with a president who wouldn’t be able to pass anything!! 

1 hour ago, sharkfan said:

As for my comments on your post WC, I assumed you'd posted it tongue in cheek as once again the points claimed by Republicans are beyond belief, so the facepalm meme was not directed at you but at the claims.

The attached message to the above photograph is in the worst possible taste; I hope you know why...

Yes, it was tongue in cheek. Hence the reference to blowing your drink down your nose when you read it. Saw nothing wrong with you picking up the ball and running with it. Of course I am aware why the photo and caption are in poor taste

38 minutes ago, kayser540 said:

from what I have been told by family and friends over at the states, there is only one actual proof of someone who voted by mail but passed away and her vote was counted..

I have only heard of one confirmed case too though I am told there may be around 500 more under investigation. Even that is not enough to change the outcome but it does not prevent the Trump camp from claiming that there have been voting irregularities

4 minutes ago, whiskychaser said:

I have only heard of one confirmed case too though I am told there may be around 500 more under investigation. Even that is not enough to change the outcome but it does not prevent the Trump camp from claiming that there have been voting irregularities

Trump lawyers are suffering embarrassing rebukes from judges over voter fraud claims.  WP as holder of the list and count of trumps lies are listing them out now, including...

THE JUDGE: In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct? That’s correct?
GOLDSTEIN: Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.

THE JUDGE: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?
GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

THE JUDGE: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?
GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/11/trump-lawyers-suffer-embarrassing-rebukes-judges-over-voter-fraud-claims/

1 hour ago, whiskychaser said:

Trump won. Patel is vindicated. Dom is working from home. Bangor (NI) will not have a problem with bangers. All is right with the world

Quoted, if only to mark the day your descent into the abyss of your own madness appears to have steepened really quite significantly ;) 

Will anyone of this forums Trump supporters stand up and say they still support him now, as his deluded supporters in Washington storm Capitol Hill and both houses of the US Government?

1 hour ago, sharkfan said:

Will anyone of this forums Trump supporters stand up and say they still support him now, as his deluded supporters in Washington storm Capitol Hill and both houses of the US Government?

Perhaps they will, perhaps they won't. There's currently still millions of those who support/love him although I suspect that once he doesn't have the presidential protection around him anymore, the various people he owes money to will begin to close in on him and likely lawsuits will happen. Perhaps a big bulk of his support base will finally realize they supported an evil, nasty guy and will turn on him. Hopefully by then, Chump will have multiple indictments and be facing some more property in the shape of an 8x10ft prison cell.

Cheers, Dennis!

That is the second time the Capital building has been stormed and occupied, the first time being in August 1814 by the British.

The difference this time is that the US didn't invade Canada first...  and the British didn't storm the Capital.

Will Trump remain as President and Commander-in-Chief until 20th January, or will he be removed from office via the 25th amendment process?

Time will tell.

More interesting times ahead...

Stay safe and best regards,

Mick

This is the moment that Trump supporters dragged out the Police Officer defending the Capitol Hill building, dragged him away from safety and then beat him, including with a flagpole bearing the American Flag, to the point where he would die from his injuries - defending the Constitutional Right of Government to carry out the reading of the Electoral College Votes in the Presidential Election.

This is what supporting Trump really means.

https://twitter.com/BillWeirCNN/status/1348395383916027906

Do you know what; fuck em... Leave them to it!

We've enough of our own issues over here to be worrying about the Redneck wankers over there destroying their own country from the inside

It's getting boring now

2 hours ago, d_a_n1979 said:

Do you know what; fuck em... Leave them to it!

We've enough of our own issues over here to be worrying about the Redneck wankers over there destroying their own country from the inside

It's getting boring now

completely agree. 

let them be until they want to behave like a '1st world' country and be a responsible Country on the World Stage. 

Unfortunately what happens there affects us all.
Certainly a few lessons to learn for us about allowing bullshit to be spread around unchecked. Look at these moronic covid deniers we have here. It’s all the same shit, lie after lie allowed to spread leading to chaos. 

8 hours ago, kobayashi said:

Unfortunately what happens there affects us all.
Certainly a few lessons to learn for us about allowing bullshit to be spread around unchecked. Look at these moronic covid deniers we have here. It’s all the same shit, lie after lie allowed to spread leading to chaos. 

Agree re the Covid deniers etc... They're all twats. Media and social media feeding the bullshit, but no one held to account. That's a serious issue... 

But re the shit in the Good Ole Yuu Ess of Aaay affecting us, the little people. Nah, not really... 

Well if you don’t think a civil war in America could destabilise the entire world then I think you are mistaken. I would be very happy to be wrong about that though. I’ve got friends living in the states and they are really worried. 

1 hour ago, kobayashi said:

Well if you don’t think a civil war in America could destabilise the entire world then I think you are mistaken. I would be very happy to be wrong about that though. I’ve got friends living in the states and they are really worried. 

Oh I don't think it'll go that far, ever. 

We've family in the States too and it's not good. 

But Trump is soon gone, it'll calm off once he's done and dusted 

Edited by d_a_n1979