pauliexjr

Trump, like him or loath him?

Did anyone ever find out what either sides policies were, other than getting elected?
Strange that policies never seemed to be that important...

It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

1 hour ago, Steve van hool said:

Like him or loathe him, Trump is looking like a very piss poor loser, like the spoilt American child of rich parents, and usually called Junior. Be magnanimous in defeat mate.

Trump's niece has a strong opinion on him... I like how she's stood up against him over the years, seems like she's getting even to losing out on her father's share of her grandfather's will.

A good interview with C4:-

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=680671222834902  

This made me chuckle as well :)

https://inews.co.uk/us-election-2020/donald-trumps-voter-fraud-hotline-inundated-with-calls-from-laughing-tiktok-pranksters-753256

3 hours ago, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Ever more so now. Trump was bluster, Biden is a proper wrong'un. There is something very sinister about the guy.

Let me get this right; you think Joe Biden is a worse person than Donald Trump in terms of their character?

What, in the same way Blair was a nicer guy than John Major? :lol:

Some of us don't fall for the 'nice guy' in politics.....

Trump has come across as a bigger twat that ever over the last day or three however.

13 minutes ago, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

What, in the same way Blair was a nicer guy than John Major? :lol:

Some of us don't fall for the 'nice guy' in politics.....

Trump has come across as a bigger twat that ever over the last day or three however.

No, nothing to do with Blair or Major or anyone else - just a straight forward side by side analysis of Joe Biden and Donald Trump - do you think Biden is the worse man of the two, 'a proper wrong'un', 'very sinister', a worse character altogether than Trump?

Edited by sharkfan

You raised the opinion that Biden is a more sinister character than Trump, a 'proper wrong'un'.

I am merely trying to confirm you genuinely think this? I was surprised, that is all.

Can you confirm this?

In case you are wondering why Trump does not concede, I have been informed in all seriousness that 

a. Due to machinery malfunctions, votes for Trump ended up on Biden's pile

b. The Democrats used dead people's votes. (When the US govt was handing out a $1200 gift, it was sent to over a million dead people.  So the US govt does not know who is dead or alive )

No responsibility is accepted for damage to your keyboard if you have blown your drink down your nose 

56 minutes ago, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Would it be a problem for you?

Confirming it seems to be a problem for you?

28 minutes ago, whiskychaser said:

In case you are wondering why Trump does not concede, I have been informed in all seriousness that 

a. Due to machinery malfunctions, votes for Trump ended up on Biden's pile

b. The Democrats used dead people's votes. (When the US govt was handing out a $1200 gift, it was sent to over a million dead people.  So the US govt does not know who is dead or alive )

No responsibility is accepted for damage to your keyboard if you have blown your drink down your nose 

A. So the Democrats, through the democrat, independent and republic volunteers who make up the polling station workers, didn't commit any kind of complicated, hard to detect, sophisticated, underhand fraud - they have, under the noses of republican, democrat and independant observers just counted them up and put them for the other candidate...

B. And Donald Trump insisted his name be put on over a million $1200 cheques to dead people... at a cost of $1,200,000,000...

77c.jpg

Edited by sharkfan
Speelings

1 hour ago, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Mate, internet bullying doesn't suit you.

Wind it in eh? You're coming across as a bit of an arsehole tonight.

Bullying? By asking you to confirm an opinion you've already written?

Then name calling? 

If you are too scared to even confirm your own comments let alone explain or stand behind them then I would honestly suggest you seek some professional help rather than loosely label yourself bullied then start name calling.

If that's genuinely what you believe about Biden and Trump then fair play - that's your opinion, like arseholes, everyone has one, but to try and deflect from holding that opinion by crying that you're being bullied and starting name calling is something I would have thought far beneath you. I'm sorry I was so wrong and sorry you appear so fragile.

Edited by sharkfan

On 09/11/2020 at 11:11, Sir Anthony Regents-Park said:

Ever more so now. Trump was bluster, Biden is a proper wrong'un. There is something very sinister about the guy.

For me, the 'proper wrong'un and sinister person is Chump.

It's recently come to light that Chump was told very early on that the CV19 virus was extremely dangerous and if no action taken, could claim the lives of thousands of people. Knowing that, he appeared in front of the American people (and the world via our TVs/Radios) and claimed it was a hoax. That was after trying to play it down, it would miraculously disappear soon, is only like the flu. 

I'd actually say that's evil.

It's plain to see now that chump was only looking out for himself and his chances of re-election only, at the expense of peoples lives. 

What is it about Biden that makes you think there's something sinister about the guy? anything in particular that he's done? or said ?

Chump has had his guy Pompeo say there'll be a smooth transition of power to the next term for Chump. Still no 'overwhelming' evidence presented, i mean if there was, I'd have thought Chump would have been on national TV showing all the credible video/documents/testimonies/arrests of the perpetrators on the 4th November. 

Instead he was playing golf for 2 days.

No need to call anyone names on the forum either, that's a poor show - however, I've just seen your tag line under your name as 'miserable bastard' !

Cheers, Dennis!

For the Biden haters, here is a memo he wrote a few years ago whilst holding the second highest Office in the United States....

TvkLFBdC.jpg

I think that if you ARE a nice guy, high politics will not be an easy career,  People in high office have to try and please everyone to a certain extent - it's a balancing act.  I think if you can demonstrate that you are working in the best interests of your country and those who live there, and that you do care about what happens in the rest of the world and can work with other countries, than that's the main bases covered.

I'm no expert of course, but to me, Joe Biden seems like a half decent human being.  I did not think the same about Mr. Trump.  I think Donald has been an embarassment to America.  That said, he did mostly put America first, although I'm not sure that really got him very far.

1 hour ago, Calypso-E34 said:

I think Donald has been an embarassment to America.  That said, he did mostly put America first, although I'm not sure that really got him very far.

He should be but 71 million voters say they don't care either way. Not sure they have worked out how many Covid deaths they have had due to his lack of action. But the last figure I heard was that they have 100,000 new infections each day. He applied tariffs on imports and US businesses just switched their supply chains to other countries which were not affected. He certainly reduced immigration by making the US an undesirable place to go. That said, it is quite popular so Biden is probably unlikely to open the flood gates any time soon. 

This is a slightly shocking graph worth watching - it seems to show the difference in infection rates between those people in mainly Republic states where, like Trump, wearing a mask is seen as weak or even un-constitutional, and Democrat leaning states a little more more willing to believe Fauci and the science...

https://dangoodspeed.com/covid/total-cases-since-june

Watching North Dakota from Aug 6th onwards is quite sobering...

3 hours ago, Calypso-E34 said:

I'm no expert of course, but to me, Joe Biden seems like a half decent human being.  I did not think the same about Mr. Trump.  I think Donald has been an embarassment to America.  That said, he did mostly put America first, although I'm not sure that really got him very far.

Sums up how I feel - Trump is currently behaving like a spoilt brat with his mad accusations and is embarrassing himself and the USA on the world stage.  How China and Russia must be laughing (amongst numerous others).

13 hours ago, sharkfan said:

Then name calling? 

If you are too scared to even confirm your own comments let alone explain or stand behind them then I would honestly suggest you seek some professional help rather than loosely label yourself bullied then start name calling.

If that's genuinely what you believe about Biden and Trump then fair play - that's your opinion, like arseholes, everyone has one, but to try and deflect from holding that opinion by crying that you're being bullied and starting name calling is something I would have thought far beneath you. I'm sorry I was so wrong and sorry you appear so fragile.

I refer you to my previous comment.

You seem very aggressive and confrontational, which is both puzling and somewhat disappointing. I didn't expect it from you.

PM me if you need to get something off your chest. You're clearly not in the best place.

4 hours ago, Calypso-E34 said:

I think that if you ARE a nice guy, high politics will not be an easy career,  People in high office have to try and please everyone to a certain extent - it's a balancing act.  I think if you can demonstrate that you are working in the best interests of your country and those who live there, and that you do care about what happens in the rest of the world and can work with other countries, than that's the main bases covered.

Biden has a very shady past and not just the stuff about his usless son and Ukranian oil.

Google Biden and the 1994 crime bill, and then his veiled views on segregation. 

He's not a 'nice guy'. The doddering old fart will soon be replaced by more Clinton puppetry anyway.

14 hours ago, sharkfan said:

Then name calling? 

Oh, and just so we're clear; I was referring to your uncesessary aggression towards Whiskychaser. Belittling someone because of their opinion - I mean, really?